tutor .04

nini was sitting in physics class, writing down notes from the board that the teacher wrote.

nini really enjoyed physics, it was a challenge for her, and nini loved challenges.

as nini was about to start the second page of her physics book, she heard the speaker go off.

"nina salazar roberts to the principal's office, calling nina salazar roberts to the principal's office."

nini was a bit starstruck because she has never been called to the principal's office before, except for one time but it was for her university applications.

even though they were juniors, east high does college and university applications a bit early.

nini stood up from her seat, packed her bag and put on her jacket.

she lifted her bag up and walked out the class.

nini was a nervous wreck, she was thinking about everything that she has done wrong, nothing came to mind.

as she turned the corner, she saw a shadow walk into the principal's office.

just where she was headed.

she ruffled her brows and decided to brush it off.

as she walked up the the principal's office door, her heart was beating out of her chest.

"what did i do wrong, what did i do wrong." nini whispered to herself.

she got the guts to open the door and their was a tall boy figure in the office.

not just any boy,

richard bowen.

nini didnt say anything to ricky, instead she just smiled.

ricky smiled softly back, he didnt say a word either.

"so, um miss smith? what am i doing here if i may ask?" nini asked nervously.

"nina, richard." she said looking at them both.

"richard over here has a list of things to complete, first thing on the list is to 'get a tutor'."

nini looks over at ricky who is fiddling with his rings.

"nina, this is where you come in."

"you, are going to be richard's tutor." miss smiyh demanded.

nini looks over at ricky who is already looking at her.

ricky had this look on his face that made nini confused.

he looked angry?

"miss i'm sorry to interrupt but i don't need a tutor." ricky said, raising his voice a little.

"richard. its on the list, and you WILL complete the list." the teacher ordered.

"um, im fine with tutuoring richard." nini spoke up.

ricky looked over at her with a face that says 'really?'.

nini turned to ricky to ask him.

"are you okay with it? i can do tuesday's and um.. thursday's." nini said, thinking about the days she doesn't have theatre club.

"thank you nini, but i really dont need a tut-"

"ricky." miss smith said looking at him with a face that forced him too say yes.

"fine. i cant do tuesday's, i have basketball."

"oh. okay." nini simply said.

"thursday's it is."

"bye miss." said nini.

nini left the room walking back in the direction of her physics class.

"hey, nina! wait!" ricky shouted.

nini turned her head around and saw ricky bowen running up to her.

"richard?"

ricky looked at nini and handed her his phone.

"wh- what?" nini said with a confused face.

"i need your number..? to text you for the tutoring." ricky said.

"ah okay."

nini types softly on rickys cracked phone screen.

she puts her contact name as "nini" and gives ricky her phone back.

"arent you gonna put a picture?" ricky asks.

"oh,uh sure." nini quicky takes a photo of her face and makes it the contact picture.

" nini quicky takes a photo of her face and makes it the contact picture

nini smiles then starts to leave.

"dont you not need my number?" ricky shouted.

"oh, uh, yeah." nini said walking back up to him and handing him her champagne coloured phone with a playbill case.

"cute phone." ricky said whilst typing his number in.

nini smiles at rickys comment.

ricky put's his contact in, adds his name as 'ricky' and takes a funny selfie for the contact pic.

"your names ricky?"
"your names nini?"

they both say at the same time.

"its just a nickname my friend gina gave me, im not a fan of nina anyways." nini admitted.

"ah same here, richard is an old mans name so my friend red called me ricky instead."

they stared at eachother for a few seconds in silence.

"i-i've gotta get to class, see ya ricky." nini said whilst waving and walking away.

"bye nini!" ricky shouted into her direction.