(Four)

(Hey😃)

______________

Yoongi was sitting alone today, all three of his friends couldn't make it today. That's convenient.

"I'm so bored." He whined. Yoongi took a bite out of his sandwich after.

______________

"There he is now what?" Jimin asked.

"One of us has to go to him and at least talk to him so we're not suspicious." Jungkook replied.

"I got it, Hobi you go and talk to him." Jimin said as he started pushing him.

"Why me?" J-hope whined a little.

"I don't know just go!" Jin said pushing Hobi as well.

"Fine fine I'll go but stop freaking pushing me!" J-hope nearly yelled. Hobi then walked to Yoongi's table. "Hey there!" Hobi waved.

"Oh umm hi!" Yoongi gave him a small wave.

"Yoongi right?" Hobi asked with a smile.

"Umm who are you again?" Yoongi asked as he tilted his head.

"Oh how rude of me I'm Jung Hoseok, or you can call me Hobi or J-Hope!" He smiled at the smaller.

"Oh ummm okay I'll call you Hobi, It's a cute nickname." Yoongi smiled a bit.

"You Know we should hang out sometime, hang out with my other friends." Hobi said as he pointed to his group of friends. Yoongi gave them a small wave.

"Well anyway I have to go Yoongi see you later!" Hobi spoke as he waved goodbye to Yoongi. The smaller waved back.

"Weird." Yoongi mumbled.

A few for hours gone by and school was out. Yoongi was on his way to his job at the small store. He was glad that his friend was there today he couldn't stand being alone. Yoongi entered the store and saw his friend Kihyun. He met Kihyun by his mom, Kihyun's mom was very good friends with his mom.

"Hey Kihyun!" Yoongi waved at the taller boy who was stalking shelfs.

"Hey Yoongs!" Kihyun gave him a small smile.

Yoongi went to back and put on his apron. Then headed to the cashier.

"Anyone come by today?" Yoongi asked.

"Ummm, not really It's Just Mrs. Choi and her husband." Kihyun replied. "Anyway how's your mother?"

"She's doing well."

The store bell rang and a familiar face came in.

"Yoongi baby!"

Yoongi got embarrassed. "Mom what are you doing here?"

"What can't I visit my son hmm? Hi Kihyun!"

"Hello Mrs.Min." Kihyun bowed.

"Imma get something to eat okay Yoongi bear. I'll be in the back to make instant ramen." Mrs. Min then went away to the back.