(Five)

____________

It was Saturday, the weekend has finally came. Yoongi was planning on sleeping in the entire day. "What time is it." 11:30 am it said on the clock. "Ima go back to bed."

"Yoongi Bear!" His mother called.

"Yeah!" He shouted.

"There some people that want to see you."

Yoongi's eyes widened he wasn't ready! He was still in PJ's. He rushed to his closet, after changing he rushed to the bathroom and brushed his hair, brushed his teeth. Yoongi ran downstairs to see the most terrifying thing. There's people in the house and it was no other then "Bangtan." Yoongi went to his mother. "What are they doing here?" Yoongi whispered. Mrs. Min laughed.

"Oh hunny, its Bangtan."

"I know who they are but what are they doing here?" Yoongi whined. Yoongi did not want to face people today. His social battery is drained.

"Yoongi baby! They came here to see you, they told me you guys are very good friends."

Yoongi was confused.

"Just go talk to them okay sweetie." Mrs. Min said.

Yoongi pouted and crossed his arms. "Fine."

Yoongi went to the couch. He waited until his mother was gone. Mrs. Min went upstairs, it was now time for Yoongi to speak.

"What the heck are you guys doing here?!" Yoongi complained. "And how did you guys get our address?!"

Jungkook laughed. "Someone gave us your address."

"Who?!" Yoongi was upset, again he did not want to see people today.

"Hmmm what's his name, OH! Felix." Namjoon gave Yoongi a small smile.

Yoongi is gonna kill him later. It was silent for a few seconds until Yoongi spoke. "You guys can leave Y'know there is really nothing to talk about."

"Ima go use the bathroom, umm be right back." Yoongi literally ran to bathroom, he tripped from the carpet, but got up again and headed to the bathroom.

The 6 boys sat on the couch awkwardly. Jungkook got up and went through the cabinets.

"Jungkook what are you doing?" Jimin questioned.

"What do you think I'm doing?"

Suddenly he found a photo album. "Oooh a baby album." Jungkook went back to the couch and opened the album. The page said photos of baby Yoongi (3 year's old).

"It's pictures of Yoongi."

Jungkook flipped the page. The first page was full of Yoongi smiling at his mom. All of the pictures had holes in them. Each one. A few minutes later Yoongi went out the bathroom and headed straight to the living room. He widened his eyes.

"Hey!" Yoongi shouted.

The 6 boys flinched from the shout. "Why are you looking at my baby photos!" Yoongi snatched the book away.