(Eight)

____________

Yoongi couldn't believe it. He showed his little side to all of them. He was scared that the boys will thing weird of him. Channie and Felix don't even know either. Yoongi couldn't face the boys because of what happened Saturday night.

Yoongi got off from bed and got ready for school. Yoongi went down and saw breakfast served on the table. His mother not there. Yoongi went to the counter and saw a note.

Hi baby,
I went out to the store to get groceries, and I won't be there until 10:00 so I prepared breakfast for you. Have fun in school love.
             -Love mom

Yoongi giggled at the note and ate the food. After eating, The small boy put his shoes on and headed to his school. Yoongi put his headphones in and started to walk to school. Bangchan was already waiting there with Felix. Yoongi went up to them waving. Chan and Felix waving back.

"Hey Yoongi how was your weekend?" Chan spoke.

Yoongi smile turned into and frown remembering what happened on Saturday. He brushed of that thought and just put a smile on.

"It was good! I had fun. How about you guys?" Yoongi asked.

Chan looked at Felix and smiled. "Me and Felix hung out the hold weekend! Right Lixie!"

Felix turned red."Don't call me Lixie" Felix mummbed.

Yoongi tilted his head cutely."What's wrong with him?"

Chan sighed. "He's mad because I stole the rest of his hasbrowns on the way to school." Felix crossed his arms.

"And that was a lot!" Felix yelled. "You could've just got more when we're at the food place!"

"I was hungry okay!" Chan motioned back.

"Then why didn't you order more food!"

Yoongi giggled at the two bickering.

"If guys want, we can all go to my place on the weekend to make cookies?" Yoongi suggested

Felix gasped. "Did you say cookies?"

"Mhm"

"Okay sounds good then, all three of us! I mean excluding Chan, because he might not eat the cookies."

"Why"

"Channie over here is on a diet." Felix said

"But I have room for cookies though." Chan whinned.

"From now on I'm going to go on a diet, no junk food just healthy." Felix spoke as if he was sounding like Chan. Felix putting his hands in to a shape as if chan was speaking. Felix mocking his voice.

"I don't sound like that!"

"Yes you do"

Yoongi stopped them before they keep going on. It's fine I Channie had a few cookies I mean it wouldn't hurt right?"

Felix grumbled."I guess so."

The school bell rang and everyone headed to their classes. Yoongi went to his Geography class and sat. He saw Jungkook enter and smiled directly at him. Yoongi blushed and looked away. Jungkook pulled a chair from on of the desks flipping if around so the back of the chair, Jungkook sitting backwards from it.