(Eleven)

"Seungminie!" Yoongi yelled his name across the school hall.

Seungmin waved seeing the small boy Run up to him.
"Hey! What's up?"

"Look what I got!" Yoongi said as he shook the small papers infront of the tallers face. "It's tickets to the concert you wanted to go to!"

Seungmin gasped. "No Way! You got tickets to the Day6 concert!"

"Mhm!"

"Yoongi you're the bestest friend I ever had!"

Yoongi smiled and rolled his eyes. "Bestest isn't a word"

"Well, it is in my dictionary."

Seungmin smiled at the tickets. "Yoongi why aren't you hyped up?"

"Silly Seungie. The other ticket is for Changbin!"

Seungmin's face dropped. "CHANGBIN!"

Yoongi laughed. "Yes of course! Who else would it be!"

"But but But... I can't stay still when I'm next to him. He's going to make me explode."

"Don't worry Seungie! You'll be fine!"

___________

Seungmin was waiting for Changbin in front of the school gate. He waited because Changbin had wresting after school.

And there he was. Changbin had sweat dripping from his hair tips. He had a towel around his neck, and he was wearing a white tanktop with blue jeans. Changbin looked up and smiled.

"Seungmin!"

Seungmin got shy. "Hi"

"Sorry I smell like shit right now"

Seungmin giggled. "I actually have a Concert ticket here. It's for Day6 and I know you love Day6 a lot so I-"

Seungmin got caught off. "Of course I will go with you! I've never been to a concert before."

"Never?"

"I'm broke what do you expect?"

Seungmin laughed at the comment. "Here's the ticket"

"Thanks Seungmin! Anyway ima head off now! See you tomorrow!"

Seungmin watched as he rides his bike.
____________

"Sooooooo? How was it?" Yoongi said from the call.

"It was amazing! I can't believe I actually got him to go with me!" Seungmin squealed. "How about you Yoongi? You go out with the guys?"

"What? Oh them. Nah, I have better things to do anyway."

"And what's that?" Seungmin said. Grinning after.

"Sleeping of course"

"Typical Yoongi"

"Hey it's true though! What am I going to do on the weekend? I'm not going to waste my time hanging out with a bunch of people for one day. I'd rather sleep in."

Seungmin rolled his eyes. "Yeah, Yeah. Anyway, Ima head to bed, it's Friday tomorrow! Bye Yoongi!"

"Bye!" Yoongi ended the call.

Yoongi layed in bed, sprawling his arms out and legs to make a starfish. He then heard his cat meowing.

"Hey Snowflake!"

The Kitten jumped onto Yoongis chest.

"Aww Snowflake, do you want some kisses?"

Yoongi kissed the top of Snowflakes head many times. The cat purred at the boy loved the feeling of attention. Snowflake snuggled up on Yoongis chest.
____________