I Got You

A/N: sorry for the hiatus y'all! Like I said in my "requests" chapter, I've not really had any ideas for this book so that's why it's been so long. That being said, I don't remember how to write UM ANYWAYS, but I'll try <3 hope y'all like this one (I feel like my writing style changed in terms of spacing eh- woops)

You were sitting in the counselor's office at school when the sounds and visuals around you began to go fuzzy.

You had had a panic attack. Well, were in the middle of having one actually.

Your counselor was trying to calm you down by distracting you and reminding you to focus on your breathing, two things that weren't exactly working.

Then you heard her/him (your counselor) begin to speak with another member of the school staff as you were in your own world.

One name stuck out to you in their conversation, the name that tied you back to what was going on around you.

"— CC—"

Your sibling.

CC was honestly the only person in the world that could tell you it was going to be okay and have you believe them.

A few moments later, you heard the door open.

There they were.

They walked over to you and grabbed you into a hug, holding your head to their chest.

"Shh... you're okay. I'm here. I'm here now. Nothing's going to hurt you."

Air, finally, air was reaching your lungs.

The counselor looked to CC and they looked back,

"I got it from here. Thank you."

CC proceeded to take you out of the room and give you some water.

Thank god you went to the same school.

You wouldn't know what to do without them.