Prologue

(I can't tell you whose point of view this is because it would spoil everything)

A character's POV

"I woke up and found myself crying. The dream I must have had, I can never recall but the sensation the I've lost something lingers for a long time after I wake up.

I have always been searching for something- for someone, and this feeling has possessed me from that day when the stars came falling.

It was almost as if a scene from a dream, nothing more, nothing less than a beautiful view."

~~~~~

The cold and shivery atmosphere of the airport greeted me when I first entered.

Crowds and long lines of people rushing by and the cool voice of the woman behind the announcements echoed everywhere in the large building.

My dreams are now coming together, it seemed unrealistic but this was it.

Every step I take pushing my heavy bags on the trolley, felt like I was walking towards something and I was growing closer and closer to it as if I was following a red string towards the certain thing that I have been yearning for.

I was always searching for something but I haven't got a clue what is it.

The only thing I am sure of is that I can find it in the place where I am going. (A/N: can't tell you right now, you're gonna have to read the whole story hehehe)

My insides leaped as I boarded the plane, it was surreal that now, I don't have to look for that place and search it up on the internet for information because now I'm going to live in it.

And maybe staying there can help me ease this feeling of looking for something,

And who knows, maybe I can even find it there.