🌻-Hey no ones perfect-🌻

:Sunnys-pov:

Right after the recital I ended up slowly walking up the stairs while Mari called after me, the only thing I heard was that everyone was coming over. I shut my door when I entered my room and I dropped my violin. "I just want to sleep." I said trying not to punch my self. "Why in literal HELL ON EARTH did MARI think I liked to do that. I HATE BIG CROWDS, I HATE BEING WATCHED, AND. I. HATE. PEOPLE!" after I screamed that I ended up grabbing my violin and slammed it on the ground again, again and again until it was in pieces.

:Basils-pov:

When I entered Sunny and Mari's house I heard a loud bang, "Did you guys hear that?" everyone replied with a no or a nah and Kel's quick nope. "Um I'll be back." I quickly ran up the stairs and i went to Sunny's room and I knocked on the door. "Sunny? I'm coming in!" I gently opened the door and looked at the sight in front of me Sunny, standing over his broken violin. "S-Sunny?" He stared over at me with anger mixed with surprise. "Basil?" He questioned, "Are you ok?"

:Sunnys-pov:

"I...........I'm fine. Thank you for asking." I can tell i scared him. "Hey no ones perfect it's good to just let it all out some times. Ya know?" He said that like he was comforting me and honestly, it's helping. "I know but, maybe later. when were completely alone ya know." " i get it, lets go down to the others!" He said that as cheerfully as ever as he offered his hand to me, and i took it. When I took his hand he pulled me up to my feet and said "We can clean this up later." as we ran down stairs.