🌻-During The Day-🌻

Sorry for not posting I have some personal stuff going on

Basil:pov

I wake up to Sunny sitting up getting teased by Mari, I couldn't understand why until I remembered last night....

Sunny:pov

After I woke up Kel stole Aubrey's bow right off her head, It took her a moment to realize but right after she did she ran after him. Shortly afterwards Mari began to tease me, asking me all kinds of questions about last night, but then out of the corner of my eye I see Basil wake up he slowly rubs his eyes, looks down then back up at me his eyes widen and his face starts to turn red he covers his face with his hands and turns away, suddenly some thing Mari says ketches my attention "So... did you guys kiss?"

Mari:pov

After I ask that Sunny looks at me with an "are you kidding me" look, but I can tell he's embarrassed, for some reason I can always tell what he's thinking, I can tell if he likes food, people, animals, and things, for one I Know for a fact his favorite food is steak, he loves Mewo and Basil like come on you can tell even when you first meet him he even looks gay.

Hero:pov

I woke up first and decided to surprise every one with breakfast, but once I entered the kitchen I remembered I forgot were every thing was so I sulked as I waited for Mari or Sunny to get up. A little more than 2 hours later Mari woke up I quickly asked her were everything was... "Silly! I showed you yesterday did you forget that fast!?" Mari said half joking, "hehehe... I guess I di-" I get cut off by a squeal from the living room that I can only assume to be Aubrey's followed by a snap from a phone, me and Mari walk over to see....

( Art by me I know its bad)

Mari lets out an extremely audible "AAAAAWWWWWWW!!! THERE SOOOOOO CUTTTTEEEEE!!!" waking Kel and Basil up, Kel fully wakes up and Basil just snuggles closer to Sunny, I just sigh and go back to making pancakes, eggs, and bacon.