🌻-During the day (pt2)-🌻

Heros:pov

When I was about done with the food I saw Aubrey chasing Kel 'What is it this time those two are always getting into trouble.'

Basils:pov

'Did Mari just ask what she asked?!' Before I could say anything Mari left and went upstairs. She went upstairs. UPSTAIRS.  CRAP THE VIOLIN! Sunny already knew what was going on and he looked terrified. 'If Mari found out about Sun-' My train of though was cut off by Mari yelling for Sunny.

Maris:pov

 I walk up stairs to get a change of clothes for the day, when I walk into me and Sunny's room, I walk over to the light switch and trip over something. 'What Was that?' I think to my self as I turn on the light and look to were I tripped and saw...

Sunny's violin?

Why was Sunny's violin broken?' I decided to go strait to the source. "Sunny! Come here!"

Sunnys:pov

As I heard my name being called I flinched, judging by the voice it was Mari, I hesitantly got up and went to my room. "Y-Ya Mari?" I ask, "What happend to your violin?"She asked picking up a piece. I tensed up 'Am I afraid?' I decided to lie "I put it up, I think... Mewo probably just knocked it down." I said "(Damit, Stupid cat) *sigh* I'll just have to through it out then..." Mari picked up the broken pieces. "we'll talk about this when everyone leaves. she then wet to go throw it out.

Maris:pov

As I went down the stairs Aubrey and Kel ran up to me, "Oh no! what happend to Sunny's violin?! Aubrey Asked, "Mewo knocked it down from a tall place, that's all." I said " Sunny must be sad I'm going to go punish Mewo!" Kel declared as he ran up the stairs, "KEL NO MEWOS A CAT!" Aubrey yelld as she chased after Kel, afterwards I just sighed and went to throw Sunny's violin out.

Basils:pov

After Mari left the house I ran up stairs and went to check on Sunny, when I got into his room he was curled up in a ball on his bed. "are you ok Sunny?" I ask concerned  "Y-Ya I'm fine." he replied, he sounded rather sad though. I ended up siting next to him trying to comfort him, he just seemed shaken up. "Hey," I took his hand, "Don't worry it'll be ok I'm here for you!" Sunny looked at me and hugged me. "Thank you..." We parted and I took Sunny's hand again and smiled reassuringly trying to make him feel safe, were best friends after all but all I can think is that  I-I want to be some thing more...

(Hey! The creator here! Thank you for all the support, I didn't expect this story to get ranked 13 in sunnyxbasil I mean omg! That's so crazy! This is my first story so thank you!)