chapter:2

Thursday finally came around. I woke up at 5:30 so I could get ready, I packed my bags in the back of the truck making sure every five minutes that my tickets where still in it. My sister Claire got in to the drivers side. And I got in the back so I could sit with izzy. We arrived at Izzy's house and she had two suit cases and her gym bag. I helped her get them in the back. "You have your tickets right?" I asked just making sure. "Yes there in my gym bag". We got in to the truke and both fell asleep withing twenty minutes. When we woke up it was 11:32 so we stopped at a gas station. "What do you to want a sandwich or corn dog?" Claire asked even though she knows that we both hate corn dogs and we always get turkey and ham sandwiches. So we both obviously said sandwich. While Izzy and I where waiting in the car we saw some boys that we thought looked quite familiar. It was Matthew and Camron. I went on to insagram DMed him and asked him if he was at the gas station we where at. He said yeah. So I replied saying that we are there to but we are out side if the gas station waiting for my sister. He told me that we should go in. So Izzy and I walked into the gas station. We saw them and started walking towards them. Matthew gazed up at me he looked like he was going to faint. "Hey, are you ok?" I asked concerned. "Yeah I'm fine, so you guys are coming to our show?" He asked still looking like he was going to faint. "Yeah we are and we are coming to the meet and greet." I said to him with a shakey voice as Cameron and Izzy are talking and laughing and taking selfies. "Ohh yeah. Cool. Hey do you to want to come to the show with us in our car?" He asked me smiling. "Are you seriouse, yeah we would love to I just have to ask my sister I'll just text her that we will just grab our tickets and leave our suit cases in the truck" I said really exited. "Why don't you your friend and you sister just hang out with us" he asked me as I was shakeing cause im so happy. "Ok I'll just ask her ......  .   ........ She said yes!"

When we got to their car we sat there taking about our daily lives and when I started watching his videos and stuff.

Once we got to L.A we stopped at the hotel and unpacked our stuff. We claimed our beds izzy and I have the bed farthest from the door. Camron and Matthew have the one closest to the door. Claire sleeping on the long chair or she might go to Andreas house. When we decided to leave the hotel we coaght up with jack Gilinsky and his girl friend Blair. We also saw Nash and he was with  , Natilie?!?!?!. What!! "Natilie, what are you doing here still shooked at the sight that Nash's arm was around her."Yeah, I met him when I was going to the hotel to surprise you before you guys got there, I got here yesterday and Nash and I have been hanging out since and why are you guys with them, are you guys dating them?" She asked looking at me and Matthew then Izzy and camron. "No we aren't dating we are just hanging out. We saw them at the gas station and he offered to hang out with us. Any way hi Nash , Jack and Blaire?" I asked cause I didn't want to seem like I'm stalking Jack and know who his girlfriend is. "Yes, that's my name, I nice to meet you too. And what are yo guys names?" She asked at first sounding sweet then she went in to some kind of Boston/ jersey/ new York accent. " My name is jackie but call me jax, and this is my friend Izzy". Blair Izzy and I all seemed to like each other.

Once we all had to go Matthew, Cameron, Izzy and I all went to a pond and fed the geese. While Matt and I where sitting on the bench. Cameron and Izzy where trying to catch the geese. Matt and I talked about our personal life and how we both have been in some weird relationships and we have both been through some really weird stuff. As I was telling him a story about when it was my first day of high school a creepy senior came up to me and randomly kissed me then said to me that I eat yogurt for breakfast which I did. Then we both started laughing and then I looked at him still smiling and giggling a little. He looked me straight in the eyes leaned in grab my face and kissed me. I didn't pull away I felt like I have done this a thousand time before with him. It felt so right. After a few seconds I pulled away. He said to me "sorry, I didn't mean to, I just, ohh never mind". " its ok, I don't mind" I said to him smiling. Well we better get back to the hotel before all of the fans crowd the place. So we left the pond Matt and I were holding hands but I'm still not sure if we are dateing or not.

Once we got back to the hotle we went to where there was food, ate, then we went to where the show was going to be and hung out down there. I started to get tired so I said I was going to go back up to the room. Matt said he would come with me. " you didn't have to come I was just going to go to watch T.V and go to bed." I said to him so that he new that he didn't have to follow me. " I know , I wanted to come we can watch T.V together and I'm also tired" he said trying to confince me that he really did want to come."ok" I replied.

When we got to the room I got into my pajamas and layed in my bed . Matt went and layed in his bed and he changed the channel. Once I fell asleep he turned the T.V off. But while I was sleeping I was really cold and I was shakeing. Matt noticed so he came over to my bed and wrapped his arms around me to make me warm. Once camron and Izzy got back they turned the light on and they noticed that we where sleeping so peacefully together so they decided not to bug us cause they where going to do a smack cam. But they decided no to. Since Izzy couldn't sleep in our bed since Matt was in it she slept with Camron. They decided that if they wanted to get good rest for that show tomorrow they should probably go to sleep like Matt and I are. So they turned the light back off and went to bed