chapter:1

Jackie was a normal teenager , she was 18 years old, she loved watching YouTube and she was on her phone twenty four seven. She had light brown hair and blue eyes she was very muscular and was comfortable with her body. But she was still very shy and insecure. Her best friends name was Izzy, they would do everything together. Izzy was only a little bit shorter than Jackie but she was still very tall. Izzy had lighter hair than Jackie and had hazel eyes. She was very skinny and very out going she was a trouble maker and she would drag Jackie into everything, but they
where still bestfriends , Jackie and izzy love magcon that's all that they do is talk about magcon. Jackie got tickets to magcon for Izzy's birthday, she wants it to be a surprise. Jackie is going to hide them in her locker on Friday since that's the day of her birthday. And Jackie's locker is right beside Izzy's.

On Friday Jackie picked up Izzy like she always does. "Hey Izzy, how is your first day of being 18?!?!" I asked her since I was 2 months older then her I had the experience and she asked me the same thing on my birthday. "Its ok, I don't feel any different, my parents got me a new phone case, but I really wanted and thought that they where going to got me magcon tickets" she said really upset. "Ohh, that sucks but you have a present from me later!" I said trying to cheer her up. " Please tell me what it is, I really need something from you cause you get the best gifts"she said with her puppy dog eyes. "No, I'm not telling you its a surprise!"

When we got to school everyone wished Izzy a happy birthday. When we reached her locker Natalie was standing there waiting for us. She was our other friend she was close to us but we didn't hang out with her much because her ex boyfriend Dustin is our other best friend. Dustin came up to us and hugged Izzy " Happy birthday, you little bitch" said Dustin with a smirk on his face, that's Dustin's nickname for Izzy." Hahaha , thx Dustin" Izzy said snorting. As Izzy opened her locker the ticket came out. She picked it up read the note then she realized what the ticket was for.She Covered her mouth and hugged me. "We are going next weekend! And I got us the meet and greet tickets to!" Then we both started to jump around. But then we both fell to the ground crying and laughing cause we where so excited. " thank you so much Jax, I love you!!" "No problem Izzy, I knew how much you wanted tickets and my mom asked me if I wanted to buy some so I baught 2. And guess what, we are taking my brothers truck! But my sister has to come with us but I'm sure she won't be a party pooper." My sister is 22 years old but she is really good friends with Andrea russett. Andrea and Dustin have been dateing for a while now but its hard keeping it a secret since they really love each other a lot. "Where is the show?" "Its in L.A so we are skipping school next Thursday so we can get there a day be for and we are staying a week so you should pack a lot I know I am".

When I got back home I went to my bedroom and grabbed my phone out of my pocket. Pulled my black head phones out and typed in to You Tube Matthew Espinosa.

While I was watching some YouTube videos I got a follow on twitter and  instagram from Matthew Espinosa. I DMed him on Instagram saying : hey Matthew, thx for following me. I'm coming to magcon next Friday and I'm coming to the meet and greet with one of my friends. I can't wait. He replied back saying: hey, np. That's awesome I can't wait to see you and your friend. See you next Friday!