Up

Tubbo POV:

This is the last time I'm going to see ranboo.
This car ride to his house was full of happiness upon seeing him and then sadness upon leaving him.

I didn't want to. I REALLY didn't want to.

But derek was right, it's for the best.

I've already spent a couple days in the dorm room, getting used to the some what futuristic aesthetic, but I still preferred home.

The overwhelming feeling of curiosity for the school year followed by the regret of not already applying for block high kept swarming over my mind.

The car stopped and I got out, I walked up to the door and knocked. Followed by an extremely loud thud.

The door finally opened and before I said anything I took a millisecond to take in his features, he looks so pretty without his mask on. His grey eyes that are still filled with colour.

"Did you run into the door boo?" I giggled

———————-

When my dads car came I got in after kissing ranboo one more time.

When I got into the car I chose to sit in the back seat so I could lay down. When I felt the car begin to move my 'strong' persona finally broke, I started crying.

Crying so much the seat got wet, my eyes felt sore and my lips wouldn't stop quivering. "What's wrong toby?" My dad asked glancing at the rear view mirror.

"Don't talk to me!" I shouted

"Now what's that attitude for?" He asked

"You put me in that school, you've made me break up with my beloved all because you think it'll do me better"

"I didn't have anything to do with you and that boy, that's all you. And as for school you should be thanking me, you're in one of the most prestigious schools in the country"

"But I'm not with him"

"AND I DON'T CARE" my dad snapped

"You are my son! And I am doing what's best for you and your future. If you grew some kind of intelligence maybe you'd thank me. It wasn't easy getting you in there" my father finished.

I stopped arguing. Instead I turned away from him, and continued to cry.

I held my phone tied looking at the Lock Screen, it was a photo of ranboo and I when we reached our month anniversary. My arm was wrapped around his neck as he picked me up holding my back, our smiles as wide as they could possibly get.

I thought back to that day, and then another day after that. Every happy memory I had for the past few months had involved ranboo.

And now he's gone.

And it's my fault.