61.

"Emma...please sit." Meredith grumbled, a hand over her stomach as she pulled her legs to her stomach. Morning sickness was awful and it didn't help having an almost two year old moving all over the bed. "Emma..."

"Mama...Pay wif me..." Emma giggled.

"We'll play...just lie down with Mommy." Meredith groaned.

"No!"

"Emma...please." Meredith turned on her back as Emma jumped on the mattress.

"Up!" Emma squealed, holding her doll to her chest as she jumped up and down on the bed.

"Okay...not working." Meredith sat up, quickly pulling her daughter into her arms and lying back down.

"No Ma..." Emma giggled. "Let go."

"Emma..."

"I wan...go...." Emma gasped, squirming in Meredith's arms.

"Emma." Meredith let go, a hand moving to her stomach. "Emma...sit still."

"No..." The baby giggled, crawling towards the other side of the bed with her doll in her hands. "Ma?"

"What?" Meredith fell back against the pillows. She would focus on the ceiling. Then maybe she would lose everything in her stomach.

"Sick?"

"Uh huh...

"Med...Med...sin?"

"Oh I wish." Meredith began breathing in and out of her nose as she felt Emma crawl back towards her.

"Wan kiss?" Emma giggled, grabbing Meredith's arm.

"Oh..."

"No?" She sighed dramatically, just like Meredith as they heard the front door open.

"Oh Thank God...." Meredith was relieved to hear the door open.

"Mer?" Derek's voice traveled up the stairs as he stood in the entry way. "Emma?"

"Da home!" Emma giggled, standing up on the bed and starting to jump again.

"Oh..."

"Meredith?" Derek's voice got closer.

"Yeah?"

"Where are...you." He finished his sentence as he came into the room to find his wife and daughter. "I'm home."

"Hi Da!" Emma grinned.

"Hi Noodle." Derek smiled, sitting on the edge of the bed, making it move more than Meredith would have liked.

"Your children are evil people." Meredith grimaced.

"That bad, huh?"

"I feel like I just went on a rollercoaster....ten times...no fifteen times in a row."

"Mama sick." Emma said, looking up at Derek with a serious expression on her face.

"Why don't you play on the floor Em?" Derek whispered, sitting Emma on the floor next to bed where he could see her before moving closer to Meredith. "Anything I can do?"

"Cut your penis off."

"Sorry."

"You should be." Meredith winced, closing her eyes.

"Do you want some ginger ale?" Derek breathed, kissing her forehead.

"No...no I just need the bed to stop moving."