~Imagine~Regenerating (10) at (11)

You two ran inti TARDIS. Doctor shut doors behind him and you fell on ground catching breath. He looked at you. You bit your bottom lip but then started laughing. "Did you saw how he fell?!" He laughed and sat down next to you. "I know..It was amazing!" You yelld and again started laughing. You and Doctor. You two were in some kind of relationship. You kissed and cared. He gently took your hand and smiled. "I love to be with you" You let out small chuckle. "As I" You replied smiling. Your [E/C] eyes met his. He kissed you sweetly but passionately. "I love you..." He wishperd. "I love you too..." You replied kindly and hugged him. You were sitting there and resting in eachother arms when he gashped and fastly got up, letting you on ground. He supported himself by console and growled. "D-Doctor?" You got up and tryed to touch him. "[F/N] No! Please don't..." He said with care. "What is going on?!" You said scared. "I...I am changing..." He sighed with smile. "Regenerating...?" You said with tears. "Y-Yes. I am so sorry but....agch.....Don't forget...deep inside...I will still love you, no matter what face I have" He said and looked into your teary eyes. "I'll be still with you...Still love you [F/N]" He said with shaking voice. Then he yelld because of pain and you took step back. You fell on ground with tears. "I'll see you later....[F/N]" He said softly. "Yes...Doctor...I love you too" You said quietly but enough loud so he heard you. He smiled and gashped bacause of pain. You closed your eyes and hugged your legs. Noices stoped but you didn't looked up. You heard footsteps and someone wraped hands around you. "Pssst...It's okay..." Different voice said in hush tone. You knew it was him but...He was different. You looked up and met with pale green eyes. "It's okay [F/N]" He kissed your forehead softly. You sobbed. He wiped your tears away and gave you weak smile. "I-If you want to leave....I'll understand..." He wishperd. You looked at him. "Even if you have different face....another personality...You're still MY Doctor" You gave him small smile and he chuckled. "That's why I love you..." He said kindly and smiled. You smiled back and he helped you up. "Let's go around universe!...Geronimo!" He yelld and you chuckled. But you will forever miss his Allons-y. One day...you maybe will find way to this new face. He is still Doctor, isn't he?

-I just want to to tell thanks for support and sorry I didn't updated this for a while it is because few parts deleted by themself and I didn't had mood so...But here it is!-