~Imagine~ (10) Being Jealous

You were travelling for a long while now. You were glad that you were with him. He was really kind guy, handsome tho. You smiled at him while watching his 'dance' around console. "Where do you want to go today [F/N]?" He gave you smile. You were in thoughts. You needed a small break from all saving universe. Also you wanted to spend some time with your Doctor. You had perfect idea. He was telling you names of random plantes. You giggled and he finally realised you didn't listened. "What about we'll just land in London. You know...To take some break...drink maybe..." You had your puppy eyes.it always worked. He was staring at you, fighting with himself. But at the end he just sighed and waved his hand. You happily jumped but then looked at Doctor. You came to him and kissed his cheek. "C'mon Doc! It will be fun!" You gave him warm smile. He smiled back.

You ended in bar for a drink. Doctor was buying something for you two when man appeard on seat next to you. You had clear mind, enought clear to see he was flirting with you and rejecting him. "Hello beauty" He took your hand and kissed it. You held your growl. "Hi" You replied. "I was thinking if you will mind if I buy you a drink.." He gave you sly smirk. You now held your discust. "Sorry but I am here with someone" I faked smile. "Oh that man? He don't deserves you! I am all here for ya" He smiled when Doctor showed up with two not alcoholic drinks. You wondered where he get them. "[F/N]?" Doctor looked at you with confusness. You thought it was adorable when he was confused but now you were more scared. "Yes Doc?" You smiled with nervious smile. "Who's this friend?" He said putting drinks on table. You sighed. Before you were able to replied Doctor replied to his own question. "I think he's leaving, right?" Doctor gave him death scare. Man just got up, winked at you and left. Doctor sat toward you, annoyed. You quietly took a sip fron your drink. "He was flirting with you! Am I right?" He sounded annoyed and angry. Then it hit you and you smirked. You got up and sat next to him. "Someone is jealous" You smirked and his eyes wided. "I-I'm not!" He said nerviously. Your smirk grew more. You grabed his hand and played with his thumbs. He let you. "My jealous Doctor" You chuckled when Doctor grabed you by your chin and made you look into his eyes. It made you blush a little. "Of course I was" He smiled and kissed your forehead. "Noone can tough my little [NickName]" He smiled with one of his sexy smirks and you melt in his hands. "Okay...I'll never flirt with anyone" You smirked a little. "That's good" He smiled. He pulled himself close to your ear so he made you blush like mad. "Because I don't like to be jealous" He wishperd seducively.