Talk Tonight

Sorry for the slow update! But here it is :) I really need some ideas ;)

"Liam you can't be doing that..." I told him, as if he didn't already know. He was just looking at me face, like a lost puppy. "I know Sally, but I love you." "Don't give me tha bullshit Liam, you was about to give us up!" I could hear Lyla crying from upstairs and I just shook my head at Liam and went to get her. I could hear him following behind me and when we reached upstairs Noel was holding Lyla and rocking her. He glanced to us and Lyla had drifted back to sleep. We have problems sometimes but this is what it's all about. Noel placed her back into her cot and we all made our way downstairs. We sat in silence for a couple minutes on the sofa. Me, Noel and then Liam. "Made up yet you two?" Noel asked, breaking the silence. We didn't really know. I was still fuming at Liam and you could never really tell what he was thinking. "No." He said. There's my answer then. "We'll get over yourselves, and your egos and talk about it." Noel commented. "There's nothing to talk about! Liam found someone better obviously and decided to snog her, what's there to talk about?!" I snapped back. "Now now you are jumpin to conclusions here miss!" Liam decided to tell me. I couldn't believe this. He stood up and went upstairs and I followed him because we weren't done with this. "Liam, I was not jumping to conclusions! That's exactly what you did with her!" He rolled his eyes at me and I sat down on Noel's bed as we'd gone to his room so we didn't wake Lyla. He lit a cig and took a puff of it out the window. "Well I forgive you..." I told him. I didn't know if I actually did yet but it would come in time anyway, because I love him. "Thank you Sal, you're a diamond. I love you so much and I won't do it again." He held the sides of my head and put his forehead against mine. My eyes were shut and I could feel his slow, smokey breath on my face. I opened my eyes and they met with Liam's pretty blue eyes, god he was so gorgeous. I put one of my hands against his cheek and gave him a kiss which he obviously accepted. We decided to go back into our room, not to shag or anything, just to enjoy having some time together. We sat propped against the pillows and chatted about various things. How we met, when we first realised we liked each other, all that. Liam fell asleep laying against my shoulder first and I kissed his head when Noel appeared. "You two kids make up?" He asked. I just nodded and smiled as Iaid my head on top of his. Just how it used to be.