Chapter ten

After a few months, Noodle's stomach became larger, causing her to walk sluggishly. She didn't help much in the house unlike Cyborg who was ready with her cleaning supplies that was hanging around her belt.

Noodle read Russel's previous subscription magazine he subscribed a few years back, looking for food recipes. Noodle didn't mind the pages teared off as she can find them in one of Russel's portfolio.

Noodle mainly looked for the parenting page, where it give the knowledge of taking care of a newborn. She took note and looked at other pages of baby supplies she was hoping to buy.

It was a quiet afternoon where she often falls asleep and wake up, craving for food. She'd finish all of her meal by herself and sometimes secretly steal 2D's food without him knowing.

"Have a good nap, baby girl." Russel tucked her in as she was still his little girl in his eyes. Her eyes shut, yet she see a red light with her closed eyelids. It faded slowly from time to time, turning everything into darkness. No more yelling from Murdoc that disturbs her sleep. No more 2D whining with fright. No more Russel dealing with situations and heavy punches and no more Cyborg having her gun practice. It was silence for now.

Noodle awakened with a stiff, weakened body. She felt strange with her unknown surroundings. She'd often wake up with noises that bothered her. This time, the noise that only awakes her was her ceiling fan.

"Hello?" Noodle called. Nobody answered. Usually, it was her members who'd greet her with Murdoc wrestling with 2D and falling over her. Now, it was just peace scaring her.

Noodle clutched her blanket closely and pulled it against her chest, looking around while sitting. There was no mess. It was neat. The walls were painted white. No skid marks. It was freshly new. The sofa that was hard, was surprisingly soft. The television was luxurious. So are the tables and magazines. They were left untouched.

She slowly went off, felt the cold tile beneath her feet. No speck of random dirt that would stick against it. She continued to walk and felt her stomach. No baby in it. She could walk quicker than before. Then, she was shaking uncontrollably as she squatted down and pulled her knees against her feet.

"Was I kidnapped?" She thought. "Maybe I'm strong enough to fight. I couldn't be kidnapped. I was trained." She sighed, trying to stand up and walk with ease.

"I told you, I don't want pickles in my bloody sandwich!" A familiar voice yelled. "Murdoc?" Noodle thought. She heard the sound of beating and another man groaning in pain. She thought of 2D and looked over. Her heart dropped. It wasn't 2D, it was Russel.

"I-I'm sorry dawg." Russel begged and cried. "If a bloke like you can't talk right, I'm going to kick yer arse out!" Murdoc spat and kicked Russel, causing him to fall to the side and weep. He shook and laid down, not willing to stand. Murdoc left him crying.

"Oh no." Noodle placed her hand on her mouth as tears swelled onto her eyes. "This isn't right." She rushed to Russel and kneeled down.

"Russel-San." She said as she placed her hand on his back. Russel flinched and moved away. "Stay away from me." He sniffed and moved back. "I won't hurt you." She hopped forward, causing Russel to crawl away, spooked.

Noodle sighed and wrapped herself, standing up and leaving him alone. She rubbed both of her arms as she felt goosebumps on her fingertips. She went to her own room, surprised to see another figure sitting on her bed, wearing rather revealing clothes. The figure didn't notice Noodle's presence.

"Cyborg." Noodle whispered. She walked quietly, trying to to not spook Cyborg like she did with Russel. It was unfortunate when she heard footsteps coming from the outside. Noodle hid underneath the bed and watched the shadow walking in. Her heart rate rose as she listened to terrifying screams of Cyborg's. Cyborg was beaten with a belt by Murdoc.

"You're fucking useless. You can't clean. You can't cook. You can't even fuck better. How the hell are we suppose to earn money?" Noodle watched the shadow choking onto the Cyborg.

"Let me explain-" Cyborg coughed and struggled to to get his hands off his grip. "Bitch, that's what you always say." He shook her, causing her to whimper and beg.
"Let me go." Cyborg shook, gasping for her as she spoke in between sentences.

"I'll give you a chance." Murdoc dropped Cyborg on the floor. She coughed and tried to find her way through breathing. "Now, go on the streets and look for some money. Expose yourself better and you're all set." He commanded, helping her get on her feet harshly, shaking her vigorously. "Come back with a good amount of money." He gritted his teeth and sneered towards her. She nodded with fright and left, with him spanking her to move quickly.

Noodle stayed still underneath the bed, terrified and out of thought whether she should go out and escape. She crawled quickly out of the bed and attempted to run outside, with somebody stopping her.

"Hey, Luv. Daddy's going to do some work." Murdoc held gently on Noodle's shoulder's. He then hugged her tightly and patted her back. "Just tell me what you want and I'll try my best to spoil you." He grinned and walked on the opposite away. Noodle turned and stared at him walking away, taking his phone out of his pocket and calling to whoever called him.

As Murdoc went into another room. Noodle ran off, finding a place to hide and sorting out a plan to escape. She then went inside the room. A quite messy one. It has trail of clothes all over the floor and two sex freaks underneath the blanket.

Before Noodle went off without them noticing her presence, a blue hair caught her attention. He was actually having sex with his ex girlfriend, Paula Cracker.

Noodle woke up from a horrific dream, crying out loud. Her cries caught the attention of the members to run inside. "Having cramps again, baby girl?" Russel asked, kneeling down as he brushed her hair strands away that hid her eyes.

"2D-San is a cheater!" She cried. "I did not fucking cheat. I was cleaning wif Russ the whole time." 2D yelled at her, crossing his arms, not minding the wet gloves making contact with his skin.

"And Murdoc is a baka!" (Idiot.) Noodle shook and held her pillow. "It's only a dream, baby girl." Russel comforted her and combed her messy hair. Noodle nodded and sniffed, still holding onto the pillow.