Alternative Ending (not really)

What if...the baby lived?

"Ey, no fair you used the blue shell!" Russel cried as Noodle took the lead on Mario Kart. She let out a small giggle.

"Hehehe on that." He chuckled, throwing the red shell towards her, making him 1st on the chart.

"Oh man!" He squealed. "Imma be first!" He said excitedly, only to be slipping on a banana, making the kart go in circles. "Goddamit!" He screamed.

Noodle crossed the finish line. She stood up and squealed. Russel watched her waving her hands in the air, though he didn't mind losing to his lil girl.

"Congrats, baby girl." He smiled, then stood up as he dropped the controller behind him. It plopped on the couch.

"I'll make me a sandwich." He walked to the kitchen. "Make me one too!" Noodle rose her voice. "Add lots of lettuce too!" She added.

Murdoc and 2D came out of the corridor. "Hey guys," The bassist greeted. "Me and 2D are going to fix this laptop." Noodle nodded, gave 2D a kiss on the cheek, then hugged Murdoc before watching them leave Kong.

Noodle walked slowly to the kitchen where Russel was, placing her hand on her back.

"Back aching?" He asked, chopping the crust from the plain bread. "Yup." She replied, taking a seat as she watched him stacked ham, cheese, tomatoes and lettuces on top of each other.

"Mm, I'm starving." He chuckled, then made another sandwich for her, stacking loads of lettuce as she requested.

Noodle chomped a mouthful. "Mmm." She groaned over the fresh lettuce in her mouth.

"After this, ready for round 2?" Russel asked, after swallowing a mouthful of sandwich. Noodle nodded, slowly eating her sandwich.

"I can wait." He stood up, bringing his plate and washing it in the sink.

"Why does Murdoc-San have to fix his laptop?" She asked.

"Well baby girl," He replied, wiping the plate with a sponge filled with liquid dish. "Mudz had his firewall expired, so he gotta install it and maybe fix some errors."

"Maybe he's watching too much porn." She giggled, then passed her empty plate to Russel. "Toochi and  Murdoc-San are always together. Like best friends."

"Like you and me." He replied with a smile."Like father, like daughter." She curled her lips into a smile. She was flattered.

"Ever since you appeared in the FedEx box, I can't help but smile." He chuckled and gave Noodle a hug from the shoulder. "I get to see my babygirl grow up into a beautiful lady."

Noodle gushed, returned back the hug. "I am glad to have a father like you, Russel-San."

~

Noodle's water broke.

They got into the hospital and pop goes the baby. It's a girl!! (No shit)

Her name is Ramen Pot.

Wow!! So healthy! Bless this family!!

Happily ever fucking after.

(A/N: I know I said I was done.

The reason why I made an alt ending is because I was harassed by a certain user who left threats and used alt accounts to come back to me.

Not all stories have happy endings, I chose to end it that way. I explained it, but they were being stubborn and making me paranoid and triggered.

The only way for them to fuck off is to make another ending.

There you fucking go. You want another unnecessary ending, you got it.

Now leave me the fuck alone and stop harassing me. T H anks byE.)