....28....

Hagakure was in shock, she had followed you out of curiosity, she wanted to know where you were sneaking off to after your personal curfew.

Imagine the shock on her face when she saw you chat with a member of the League like you were old time friends.

The villian left the house a few others following after her.

Is y/n the traitor?

Her body moved on its own, she needed more proof so you could go to prison and develop the punishment you deserve.

She shakingly brought out her phone putting video on, she was so scared she had always been scared of the League but as she walked to the living room window, that had slightly open curtains she gasped seeing her least favourite member, Tomura Shigaraki.

She almost dropped her phone in shock as she saw you kiss the guy, she could hear the conversation the both of you were having.

How you both had sex, and his words.

"Do you know where all your classmates hero files are? You'll be a pro in a few months." This showed the invisible girl who stopped recording and walked away to her school.

The school's treasure was working for the League, a sex for information kind of relationship.

She was still scared almost terrified, she knew she had to tell someone, even if she would get in trouble for not coming back to the dorms past curfew.

As soon as she got through to the dorms she made a beeline to her teacher's section hoping he wouldn't be on hero duty today.

Knock knock

So answer, she kept banging on the door but nothing.

She didn't know who to tell next Iida or Yaoyorozu, she knew Yoayorozu would be more rational.

She went up the stairs running in panic and hurry to the top floor.

She was banging on the black-haired girl's door phone in hand as evidence.

Yaoyorozu opened the door eye mask on her forehead and hair down.

"Hagakure, what are you doing here at this time?" She asked concerned for her classmate.

"Its y/n!" She whisper yelled, "shes the traitor."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I want you to act like nothing has happened." Aizawa instructed the two of us. "I'll have to inform Midoriya as he's in charge of looking after her." The teacher informed.

He made his way to the greenette who was sat on a sofa with you.

"Midoriya please come with me." Aizawa said escorting the boy to the kitchen.

You felt like you could finally breathe, you were so scared you would do something wrong while with him.

It was so cliche, your heart was beating super fast, your palm sweaty, stomach in knots the whole shabang.

Midoriya came back a shocked expression on his face.

"Is something wrong Midoriya?" You asked a smile on your face.

"No erm Mineta had shown me some Midnight x reader fanfic." He lied, it was the first time he had actually been able to make a believable lie.

Your face scrunched up in disgust , " eww gross."

"Yeh I know." Midoriya had always been skeptical when it came to your sudden personality change although he just thought you matured, now he had just seen footage of how close you are with the League.