Part 8

Hoseok's focus ...

It's been 2weeks now since hoseok and jungkook has been in the Min's mansion ,and hoseok hasn't done anything or written anything ,ever since the whole waterfall thing ,yoongi has not let hoseok off his hook ,he practically carries hoseok everywere ,ie meetings and gathering.

They eat breakfast,lunch and dinner together ,in fact he carries hoseok on his laps to feed each time they are eating ,well not like hoseok is complaining but it becoming too much,like yoongi snaps at any person or maid hoseok talks to within the Mansion ,and that was not making hoseok Happy he is a lively person and always likes giving people attention and making new friends but yoongi has made that totally impossible,judging from his reaction to people that comes close to hoseok like a mother hen protecting her chicks..

But among all this the only thing that made hoseok pounder was that he never sleeps in yoongi's room and yoongi never sleeps in his room till day break ,none has he tried to have him sexually .

So hoseok asked taehyung if he knew the reason why yoongi doesn't get turned on by him, taehyung didn't say much he only replied with "why not act a little sexy than cute "  .

So today hoseok planned on surprising yoongi since he went to one of his important meeting and left hoseok behind for the first time in weeks so he sneaked into his room put on one yoongi's shirt which you could view his soft fresh ass from cause he was short ,he laid seductively on the bed while waiting for yoongi ..

Time skip _____.

Hoseok has been waiting for yoongi for about 4 hours now it was already 12am and yoongi was no were near and hoseok was already so hungry but he didn't want to eat cause he already dip cleaned himself and didn't want his first time with yoongi to be shitty (if you Know what I mean )...

So he decided to go downstairs and have some glass of red wine which might help him relax and he set out to the dinning room still on just yoongi's shirt ,he walked Downstairs that way cause it's late and he was sure everyone was asleep now , so he just carried his tired self to the drink bar and pulled out a very nice Italian red wine and poured himself a full glass ,which he drank on a go and poured in more and more till that bottle was empty .

He was trying to get up so he could get another bottle when the bottle on the table fell down and broke ,he was trying to pick it up when the bottle cut him ,he was still looking at his bleeding hand when he suddenly saw almost all the maids in the Mansion snearing at him cause of the strong scent of fresh blood .

As they walked closer ,hoseok tried to run backwards but was trapped on the wall ,his only prayer was for yoongi to come help him ,and immediately they were almost on him, so close his eyes tight as he scream yoongi's name while his eyes were shut from fear ,he sensed all movement stopped so he gently opened his eyes to see an angry looking vampire (yoongi) glaring angrily at his workers .

"Anyone who dares to be a threat to my spouse dies this minutes" yoongi said ,and the rest bowed in apology and all retired to their room in split seconds .

Hoseok was just starring at  yoongi ,instead of being afraid he was turned on by how yoongi's dominate and leading aura just came out and it was because of him ,he felt proud and more in love with yoongi but he is a little tipsy right now so it could be the alcohol and his horny self .

"Are you okay babi ? " Yoongi said as he walked to the guy starring at him like his life depends on it .

"Am so sorry hoseok for what Happened tonight ,I can sake them all at sunrise if you want " yoongi said to hoseok now very close to him but the next response got yoongi dumbfounded.

"I don't care about them ,I want you yoongi to own me " hoseok said but before yoongi could respond,hoseok had joined their lips together ,the kiss became heated and all sexual .

Yoongi lifted hoseok up to straddle his waist with his legs as he palmed his ass and carried him to bedroom both of their lips still engaged together ..

A/n.

Sorry guys for this about 2weeks break have been busy with work ..

Yeah yoongi calls hoseok Babi in this book and hoseok calls yoongi papi ..

But here is your update now ,so enjoy and see you guys next chapter 😜.