Part 14 (m)

Yoongi lost his last coolness when he heard hoseok say those "I want you to own me papi " ,he stripped off his clothes and also pulled off hoseok's cloth ,just starring at hoseok's skin made his d*ck harder than he already is ,so he decided to paint it red as he sucked on every part of hoseok's body ,from his neck down to his nipples which made hoseok shiver from the Rush of sensation ,he wanted yoongi to just make love to him already but his said soulmate had other amazing plans .After sucking on hoseok's nipple for a while he moved down to his tummy ,kissing,sucking,biting his skin not too hard but enough for hoseok to start realizing precum ,his whole body was on fire his brains were as if it was not functioning anymore but as hoseok felt a warm soft lips on his d*ck crown he felt a tight feeling below his abdomen which was familiar ,he was close to cuming from just sexual romance ,he hasn't felt this good in his life ,he tired to hold back the cum but as yoongi deepthroats him he cum immediately with a groan "A~hh H~H~H pa~pi~i" holding down yoongi's head ,even before yoongi got the chance to pop his head up and yoongi swallowed on everything and sucked for more ,hoseok was embarrassed cuming so soon after acting all sexual crazy for yoongi ,"don't be shy seokie ,we are only getting started " yoongi smirked and before hoseok could respond he was flipped forward his face facing the bed as yoongi lifted his ass up and his spanked his butt cheek making hoseok moan as he gripped the blankets he was on his knee so he couldn't like relax his body but he had to put his head down on the pillow .."Ain't you being too sensitive" yoongi asked in a teasing tone ."Am sorry papi ." Yoongi smiled as he kissed hoseok's butt "you don't need to be sorry cause am enjoying the sound of your voice Mami ".

Yoongi positioned himself in between hoseok's ass as you started from sucking "Ahhh HHH" hoseok moaned so loudly ,he tired bringing his butt down but yoongi kept him in position with one arm ,the sucking was becoming intense hoseok was sweating even with the AC on he was still feeling too hot,yoongi emerge from sucking to eating out his ass ,Damn yoon..no papi ahh " hoseok couldn't control his moans he was losing control of his own body and that wasn't fair ,his hands went to his d*ck but his hands were smacked off ,yoongi was surely going to kill him out of pleasure ,once again he felt a strong pressure on his lower rim ,he needed to cum and fast ,as yoongi removed his mouth from his ass and inserted two fingers into his tight hole ,hoseok cummed immediately his leg felt so weak he had to lie flat on the bed but yoongi didn't stop he kept getting hoseok's realm ready,After few minutes of prepping he decided it was time ,as he turned hoseok backwards now facing him ,he kissed his lips gently and pulled away lifting hoseok's both legs onto his shoulders "Are you ready mami" .. hoseok nodded ....

A/n..

This scene will continue next chapter ..

See you next chapter 😜...