Part 20

It's been two weeks since yoongi lost conciousness and hoseok as yet to wake up from his conciousness but suddenly today Jin heard a coughing sound coming from the room where yoongi and hoseok was laid, Jin quickly rushed into the room and saw hoseok awake and yoongi awaked too rubbing his back to make him calm down from coughing Jin opened his eyes wide in supprise to see them awake and sound.

Yoongi asked Jin to get water and he quickly rushed out to get some water which he came back with and hoseok drank from it and calmed done from coughing. Yoongi hugged hoseok like his life depended on it as he said"I  missed you so so so so much " hoseok just smiled he really wanted to reply but his mouth was dried.

Time skip later that evening ...

Yoongi and hoseok joined the rest for dinner after taking a shower hoseok still had issues walking after lying down for too long so yoongi had to carry him to the dinning. Everyone in the mansion was present they were all very happy to see hoseok awake even though he looked pale, more slim and couldn't respond to their greetings they were all still very glad because yoongi looked happier.

   Before the dinner they had little chitchat with hoseok nodding because he still finds it difficult to speak. Immediately hoseok put the food into his mouth he started coughing again which alarmed everyone they all got up trying to ease him by giving him water but to no avail and suddenly he coughed out blood.

   Yoongi carried him quickly to the bedroom and Jin followed to do a check-up on him to know what the problem is. Few minutes past and Jin detected that hoseok was pregnant and he needs to be fed blood in able for the child to survive and yoongi quickly used his fangs to bit his own wrist and put it in hoseok mouth and immediately he perceived the smell of blood hoseok immediately grabbed his wrist and sucked his blood so violently he could suck him dry.

A/n .

How do you guys feel about this chapter comment your thoughts ..

See you next chapter 😜.