part 11

Taekook focus ...

Taehyung was bored and a lil horny he has been giving jungkook green light ever since he arrived for some reason he fancies the boy so much and whenever he playfully grabs jungkook's waist dame he get lost on how slim that waist is ,he had thought several things he could do while holding that waist ,shit the thought alone was always giving him a borner ,he really doesn't care about soulmate shit he just wants jungkook and he plans on achieving that so he set out to Jungkook's room knocked and a shirtless jungkook with tower on his waist and one at he hand drying his hair came to face .

Taehyung couldn't control not grabbing jungkook on his waist anymore ,he tried to control it but his body just moved on its own he grabbed jungkook lifting him off the ground and took him to his bed laying them down .

"What are you doing tae ?" Jungkook questioned taehyung's action towards him cause he was practically held in a place with his naked self and taehyung was busy savoring him with his eyes,

"You even gave me a nick name I love it ,Now the truth is I like you and I know you like me even if is not as deep as mine we can still make it work kookie just give a chance to prove my feelings towards you " tae plead but jungkook pushed him off to the other side of bed got away to his wardrobe to grab his pajamas which he wore before coming back to the half conscious man who was almost losing his breath from looking at jungkook sway you butt naked to the wardrobe and as he bend down to wear his pants taehyung almost cum just starring at his sexy butt hole that was in display .

"Tae am talking to you "
"Oh sorry kookie what were you saying " .
"Back to our discussion taehyung you know you vampires have soulmates so what happens to me if your soulmate just suddenly pop up one day  hmm" before he could finish taehyung turned him and pinned him down to bed as he engaged their lips ,jungkook tried to struggle it off but couldn't so he just relaxed and let taehyung have his way moreover he wouldn't say he wasn't enjoy the all drama he even intentionally stood up butt naked just to tease taehyung .

The kiss lasted for a while but soonest they pulled off cause jungkook needed to catch his breath ,"were you planning to kill me " jungkook asked in between his teeth as he was still trying to catch his breath ..

"Sorry kookie you taste so good "taehyung was about engaging their lips again but jungkook stopped him by using his palm to cover taehyung's mouth "not tonight taehyung ,you haven't even asked me out officially and here you are trying to devour me like an hungry lion" kook said rolling his eyes sassily .
"Kookie I will tomorrow please let me have a taste of you this night am so high " tae pleaded but jungkook still refused him not because he didn't want it but because he wasn't ready this was going to be his first sex with a guy and for sure he is bottoming so he needed to be sure about this before he could give himself to a vampire .

"Okay then I will leave " tae stood up with a frown about to leave when jungkook grabbed his hand "don't go,you can sleep here with me tonight " kook said with a bunny smile "really " tae asked and jungkook nodded ,he quickly jumped on the bed pulled jungkook in cuddle and covered their bodies with the blanket ..

"How about your borner tae it's poking me "
"Not to worry your scent will calm it down soon enough "
",Okay then goodnight tae"
"Goodnight my kookie "..

That was how they both slept on each other's arms till morning ..

A/m.

A little chapter dedication to taekook duo...