Part 19

Namjoon's focus..

Namjoon got to the elders with yoongi at hand as he placed him in the middle the table and all just felt unconcerned .

Namjoon- can someone please tell me what's going on with him ?

Elder1- he broke the rules and he is paying .

Elder2- he isn't supposed to convert a human without their permission .

Namjoon- but he didn't convert him he only gave him blood to save his life .

Elder3- we don't care he isn't supposed to do that.

Elder4- I think Namjoon is right so he isn't supposed to be punished at all ,he only gave blood not convert so how about you all start saying what the actual problem is instead of finding fault .

Namjoon- what do you mean the main problem?.

Elder1- well hoseok is with yoongi's child, which has never happened before in history ,hoseok is human and yoongi is vampire till hoseok is converted he isn't supposed to conceive .

Namjoon- hoseok is pregnant and that's rare don't you think that's a reason to celebrate .so why is yoongi lying here lifeless ?.

Elder5- that I don't know but he will be revived soon ,he just had a strong connection with the baby and that's making him weak since he has a heart now ,not to bother your self about it Elder Namjoon .

Namjoon - sure ?

Elder4- yes ,just go back and lay him down beside his child ,he will be fine after that .

Namjoon- thank you elders .

Namjoon journyed back to the Min's Mansion seeing his husband still up on the couch waiting for him to return and from his face you would know he has been crying . Namjoon still kinda ignored him and went to lay yoongi beside hoseok before coming back to his husband .

Namjoon- am sorry jinnie for ignoring you today but you should know the situation was critical .

Jin hugged him tightly as he asked "hope they will be fine joonie " .

Namjoon replied him as he hugged him back tightly ' they will be okay soon enough "..

A/n.

🙄🙄

See you next chapter 😜.