Chapter 12

Super girl was thrown threw a wall making her get up. "Alex I ran into a person with super strength." The man walked out fixing his tie before pulling off his mask. Her eyes looked back at the sinister face "I had my own play thing.. but your interesting. If you can't bleed how about your bones? Do they break?" She flew at him making him dodge before grabbing her cape tossing her into the ground before feeling a shoe on her chest.

"Stay down or get up what you chose ?" ~Crack~

Supergirl sighed using her heat vision on his shoulder making him raise a eyebrow tapping his shoulder before his suit caught on fire. He kicked her before walking away looking at the city "Humans. Like insects they are small to the world. Your not human I had some humans fight me.. and failed. If my organization was here with me well..." The man saw her get up actually bleeding making him smile before he saw her eyes again sighing.

She heat blasted him before red and blue tentacles protected him from the blast making them retract back into his body. Supergirl eyes widen before seeing the mans eyes were like Kaneki's for split second "Your a ghoul." He tilted his head before pointing at himself having a sinister smile "You know about my kind that's impossible. You-." Supergirl flys up looking at the ghoul smiling abit thinking about putting him on ice "Yes I do and your king is here as well so stand down or face his punishment."

This made him raise a eyebrow "king? Their is no king of our kind-." Supergirl flew in punching him into some crates before freezing his feet to the floor "Yes your king Kaneki is here so if you don't-." Red and blue tentacles slashed her chest making her hiss in pain before seeing the behemoth ghoul laugh loosing his sanity "Kaneki Ken is here !?!?! Perfect I missed my play thing!!!" She gets up hearing the ice crack seeing he was moving again. The hero put two and two together making her look around seeing her vanished were he stood was ingraved in the ground lex Corp logo.