Chapter 3

Barry starts to look outside his apartment in thought. Till his phone rings snapping him back to reality. "Hello?" The other line was static till a voice went threw "hey Barry I'm be a little bit-late." The speedster went to sit down on the couch "it's fine Kara don't worry about it."

The speedster turned on the television.

Kaneki lays down then turned around to turn on the television. Breaking news the ghoul sat up to see a robbery at lex Corp. He gets up to grab coffee till he sees something strange suit with green lights and armed men. Then supergirl showed up "looks like supergirl showed up." The white haired ghoul sat back down to enjoy his coffee.

Watching interested seeing the girl of steel getting beaten down to a pulp. Then in a speed of light she was gone in a instant. Maybe or has to be the flash Kaneki thought to himself but something bothered him.

"Maybe I'll help.." the ghoul went to his closet to pull out his mask staring at it then put it down. Looking to grab his long sleeved black shirt and black skinny jeans. The ghoul looked in the mirror then went to get his combat boots but stopped thinking of this was a good idea but he grabbed the boots anyways.

Outside lex Corp

The ghoul kneels down on a roof top looking at the damage. Cops where pinned down bad then supergirl came back on the scene with the flash. Kaneki stands up but sees something wrong in one of the floors. He jumped activating his kagune sliding down the wall then pushed.

"Okay flash they have kryptonite so i don't know if I could." They where interrupted by seeing something going into a window on the tenth floor. "What was that ?" The speedster looked but the girl of steel was shocked "I have no idea."

Kaneki lands deactivating his kagune then saw a man trying to hack into a computer. The man turned around and started to shoot the ghoul.   Kaneki walked up to him and pushed him threw the glass wall.

He heard Lana voice panicking he followed the voice to see the man in the suit and three guys in the room with her. "Look supergirl and that speedster freak aren't getting in and you better give me that dam weapon i want it now!"

The ghoul activated his kagune taking the men's guns away and slicing there legs making them scream in pain. Kaneki walked in looking at the man but the guy just looked at him. "You alien freak!" Activating a blast sending Kaneki into a wall Lana tried to run but was grabbed by the arm.

The ghoul shock his head slowly getting up to see Lana in the man arms. "One move and I'll crush her neck!"

Lana looked at the man in front of her weird mask and black and red eye and an eye patch. Kaneki looked at him then cracked his fingers disappearing. Then appeared behind him throwing his threw the window. Seeing Lana fall too he ran jumping after her activating his kagune wrapping it around her then pulled her into him. Making his kagune pierce the walls slowly stopping then landed soflty on the ground.

Lana looked at the strange persons or alien in front of her. "Thank you for saving me." Kaneki nods softly then looked at the man dead seeing cops heading towards them. Supergirl and the flash came towards them. "Lana are you okay?" She nods softly but they looked at them white haired man walking away.

Flash ran in front of him "where do you think your going. We got questions for you." Supergirl walked towards them but stopped to hear Japanese then the white haired man had tentacles com from his lower back slapping the flash away. She flew at the man but was punched a couple of feet away.  The flash got up looking at supergirl to see the mysterious man gone.