全知の者 | The Omniscient

"There is an even greater threat to human ignorance towards God and that is the worship of something else. Make no mistake, these individuals must also be purged but if they choose to listen to 'The Message' that we proclaim unto them, spare them their lives for they are surely those who had been led astray. But if they choose to continue the path of their unbelief, kill them for that is God's judgment towards them." 

The voice of the Grand Prophet echoes in Shin's mind and thoughts as he mercilessly slaughters any people he sees, slicing their necks in total silence whenever the opportunity arises. His agility, speed, and quickness in moving in and out of the shadows and into the light are unparalleled by anyone else in the building. One by one, bodies fall including the guards who are protecting the inner sanctum, exposing the entrance without any further resistance at last. 

"Your Reverence, we have an intruder." a black-robed wearing individual approaches Malek who is about to perform a grand ceremony. His face turns to face the reporter, gazing away from the moonlight illuminating brightly above them. 

"Well, this is a problem. Looks like someone else knew about this venue more than we do." He smiles carefreely yet deep within that grin, a profound irritation and vexation are evident. "Looks like we need to postpone until the next full moon, Ali." 

As Ali, the black-robed figure is about to object, he sees Malek's fury gushing forth manifested by his facial expression. Ali sighs and signals the rest of the worshippers to cancel the ceremony and to begin moving out. Malek disappears from the room the instant he blinks. 

* * * 

A careful and vigilant Shin arrives at the altar room, where the impish statue that cries out blood is positioned on top of a marble table. A voice from nowhere reverberates throughout. "You seem to be very confident of yourself coming down here all alone." 

Shin sees Malek floating on top of the statue, his long hair flowing together with the wind. 

"You seem to be very confident importing a false god here in this country." The shirtless, spiky silver-haired shark-teethed boy named Shin responds back. Malek, in turn, notices the intruder's tattoos all over his body, glowing in the dark exhibiting a bluish hue and radiance. 

"False god?" Malek chuckles. "Ashdod is a true deity." 

"Ashdod is a demon." 

The insult Shin remarked erases Malek's smile in an instant. 

"First the agents and now, a cockroach from an unknown religious fanatic group disrupts my precious ceremony. You see, I am a very patient man. However, the clients aren't. An angry client makes me angry too. I can only wish you a slow and agonizing death and I'm getting thrilled in doing that to you." Malek remarks at an extremely slow pace highlighting each word as points that need to be remembered.

"An idolater is always guaranteed to be the first one to die." Shin grins as well in absolute excitement exposing his jagged shark teeth as the tattoos all over his body shifted their color from ink black to full radiant blue, and out from it are great auras of spiritual energy ready to assist him in battle. 

* * * 

"Here we are," Kaname says as the three disembarks from the limousine. Together they stare at a creepy, dilapidated, and abandoned old building that's, for some reason, still preserved by the city. From where the building is standing, the streets sure are devoid of people.

"Where is this place?" Miho asks as she sees the two boys entering the building without any hesitations and doubts. "Is this where the Shadow Cult is?" 

"Yes, because there's a lot of areas here where you can see shadows," Akira smirks to the only lady in the room.

"Very funny." Miho scoffs.