among us vøre

The three boys were laying on Tweek's bed. Craig was laying on Tweek, Thomas was cuddling with Craig. Tweek was playing with Craig's and Thomas's hair.

"Honey," Craig said tiredly.

"Yes love?" Tweek said, looking at his boyfriend. Tho.as was fast asleep next to him.

"Do you remember, how we all first met?" Craig asked with a soft and tired smile.

"Mmm! Why yes, I do my darling!" Tweek said, recalling to the moment.

"Ah, yeah that was, interesting, but it was when things were, more nice, y'know?" Craig mumbled.

"Mhm, yes it was my love, when things were a bit more simple. I miss those times," Tweek said, with sad eyes and a slight frown tugging at his lips. Craig crowned at seeing his boyfriend like this.

"Hey, it's going to be okay love, it may not be like how it used to be, but we're all here right now and that matters, yeah shit changes and it sucks, but I just know we'll make it through this, alright darling?" Craig said, trying to make his boyfriend feel a bit more better. Tweek smiled at him and giggled.

"Yeah, I guess, thank you my pretty boy, now get some rest, I love you, good night" Tweek said kissing Craig's forehead. Craig smiled tiredly then fell asleep.