pp munch

Tweek, Thomas, and Craig were silently sitting on Craig's bed, they were all bored out of their minds, not really knowing what to do for their anniversary.

"Oh, I know! How about we have a movie night?" Thomas suggested. Craig and Tweek smiled and nodded.

"Sure, that sounds marvelous!" Tweek said, sitting up. Craig got up with the two and the three headed downstairs to the cold living room. They started setting things up. Craig made snacks, Tweek and Thomas helped with a pillow fort, after a bit Craig helped with the pillow fort as Thomas picked out the movie.

"Agh! Honey I think this is good enough!" Tweek said, stepping back and admired his work.

"Okay if you say so honey. Oh! Can Stripe join us?" Craig asked. Tweek nodded with a smile. Craig smiled as he went to grab the guinea pig.

"So, what movie are you gonna choose sweetheart?" Tweek asked, turning to his lover still choosing a movie. Thomas hummed slightly, still skipping through the movie names.

"Not quite sure my dear," He mumbled.

"Hm, well, then I'm not sure either, maybe-"

"Hey guys I'm back with Stripe!" Craig said as he walked in the room, cutting of Tweek.

"Gah! Jesus dude!" Tweek said, jumping a bit. Craig and Thomas laughed as Tweek started laughing with him.

"Anyway, I brought Stripe!" Craig said, holding out the small pet. Stripe was in his hands, trying to get warm.

"I can see that my love, hello there stripe" Tweek said as he cooed at the guinea pig. Thomas chuckled as he continued to look for a movie.

"Find any good movie yet, mi Amor?" Craig asked, looking at Thomas. Thomas sighed.

"No, do you have any suggestions?" Thomas asked, looking back at Craig.

"Heathers" Craig said after a moment of silence. Thomas smiled a bit as he searched up Heathers. Craig turned back to Tweek who was looking at Stripe.

"Honey if you want to hold Stripe just tell me" He said, chuckling at his boyfriend. Tweek smiled sheepishly.

"Oh, okay, well, can I hold her?" He asked.

"Of course you can my darling" Craig said as he gave Tweek the small guinea pig. Tweek smiled brightly as he held Stripe. Craig smiled in awe at his boyfriend.

"Alright! Ready fags" Thomas said as he went in the fort, Craig and Tweek followed shortly after. The three boys cuddled with the guinea pig as they watched the movie. It was yet another wonderful night for them.

-

sorry if this is shitty! but here :]