the way you said hello

Craig was in class, on his phone. He wasn't paying attention to it at all though, he was staring at the desk, zoning out, only having two people on his mind. Those two blonde boys who said hello to him. They we're so sweet to him when he probably didn't deserve it, he was head over heels for these two strangers.

"Clair Tucker! Answer me!"  Craig snapped and looked up from hearing his dead name.

"Hm?" He asked, looking up at the teacher glaring at him with her icy blue eyes. She sighed and pointed to his phone.

"Either you be smart or put the thing away, I don't want to se-"

"Agh! It was my fault ma'am! Ah!  I texted him and he was only checking the notification, my apologies! Agh!" A voice said from the other side of the classroom, cutting off the teacher. Craig looked up, confused on this mysterious hero. It was one of the blonde boys, he had lighter blonde hair, and also had tics.

"Ah, Okay Tweek, just don't have it happen again, or detention for both of you." The teacher said, then made her way to the board to finish the lesson.

After class Craig ran towards the boy who was named Tweek.

"Hey! Uhm, thank you for that earlier," Craig said. Tweek smiled and laughed a bit.

"It was my pleasure, you don't have to thank me," Tweek said. Craig smiled at him and laughed. He could feel his face heat up a bit.

"Anyways! Your name is Tweek?" Craig asked. Tweek nodded and smiled.

"Yea! And my pronouns are he they and bugself! How about you?" Tweek said.

"Oh! My name's Craig and my pronouns are he him and starself, I really like the stars," He said with a soft smile.

"Well, your smile snd freckles are like the stars" Tweek said, which made Craig punch Tweek softly. That's when the second blonde that Craig was crushing on ran and hugged Tweek.

"Hi honey!" He said, giving Tweek many kisses. Craig froze. He felt his heart drop, he couldn't believe it. His two crushes were dating.

"Hi my love! I made a new friend, meet Craig!" Tweek said, gesturing to Craig. Craig perked up from hearing his name and waved at the blonde boy. Craig knew that he also had tics, they we're a bit different from Tweek but he still adored both of them.

"Oh! Shit! Hello there Craig! I'm Thomas and my pronouns are he they voidself and itself!" Thomas said with a small wave. Craig smiled as he introduced himself.

"Ah! Hello my name is Craig and my pronouns are he him and starself!" Craig said. Thomas smiled widely and hugged both of them tight.

"Agh! Honeyy!" Tweek said laughing, Craig chuckled, he wasn't the type to like hugs but he didn't really mind this time.

--------

might finish this later B)