piss bath

Craig, Tweek and Thomas we're sitting on Craig's floor. Although Craig seemed to be alright, he was very overwhelmed. He couldn't breathe very well and he felt tight. Thomas and Tweek were chatting amongst themselves, while Craig stood up and went into the bathroom. He silently locked the door and sat on the floor, he did this when he was stressed or just needed a break from everything, it was peaceful to him. He sat there and played with his hands, he must have been in there for a while because he heard a knock.

"Honey, is everything alright? Usually when you take this long you're on the bathroom floor," Thomas said from the other side of the door. Craig pulled out his phone and texted Thomas, he didn't feel like talking at that moment.

Craig: I'm alright, just a bit overwhelmed with today, sorry I don't wanna talk today, ):

Thomas: Oh! That's alright! Just be safe and don't do anything stupid, want me to stay outside of the door and play your favorite song?

Craig: yes please, and i won't do anything stupid i promise love,<33

Thomas: alright my little king!

A few moments later, a song started playing, it was, It's You I Like, a Mister Rodgers song, which always helped Craig calmed down. He smiled to himself as he hummed along with the song, on the other side of the door Tweek and Thomas were listening silently to Craig.

---
so self projection chapter
yea i usually sit on the bathroom floor when im stressed or need a break from everything its peaceful :) 
but i hoped you like this chapter,,yea<3