𝗦𝘂𝗯𝗮𝗿𝘂

You went home to look for him but he wasn't there and you remembered he was going to national tonight. You told them you were Subaru's female manager and they let you in.

The match has started it's be freaking 15 minutes already. You went over to their couch. She hasn't said anything since she knew you were related to them.

"How have they been doing"You asked her
"I am afraid they are not so well"She said noticing how Kuroko got hurt and is laying on the bench next to them .

While Kuroko was invisible you were sure that His teammates could do well with or without him. Because they can't keep depending on Kuroko all the time.

"SUBARU YOU ARE DOING WELL!"You yell. He looks over your side and smiled seeing your presence
"I didn't know he was capable of smiling"The couch said

"Surprisingly Kuroko and him do know how to smile"You said.

You kept cheering for Subaru and his team. The couch would tell you that you were too loud and that her ears are about to bleed out. Kuroko wakes up from your cheering.

"I am awake can I join"Kuroko asks
"Are you sure you were hit pretty bad"The couch said
"If he wants and says it's fine then it's fine"You said

Making a signal that you were switching players.
The match ends with Subaru's team winning and all cheer.

After the match

"You haven't told me your name yet"You asked
"It's Riko Aida"She said
"I am Y/n L/n"You said
"You seem to be pretty interested in basketball why don't you be our manager and help us"Riko says

"Should I?"You say.
"Yeah"Riko said
"Okay then, i will switch schools"You said
"Perfect I really could use a girl helping me"Riko said writing her number and you give her yours.

"Oh also don't think of breaking up with Subaru"Riko said
"What the fuck?" You said as you gave each boy a bottle of water and a towel.

Subaru walked over to you and hugs you with his sweaty ass body. You could feel his muscles when you hugged him back.

"Thank you for coming Y/n"Subaru says
"So she is the lucky girl"A boy said
"Oi Koganei"Another boys said hitting him
"It hurts Hyuga"Koganei says

"Hi Y/n"Kuroko says starling Kagami and Subaru once again as they flinched.
"You still haven't gotten used to him huh?"You said laughing at them as Kuroko scratched the back of his neck.

"You all did great job tonight so I will be taking you all for a feast"You said taking all of them to a restaurant

"Oh thank you very much Y/n Riko barely feeds us"Koganei said.
"Well I don't blame her you guys can't be eating meat all the time, you guys need to keep being healthy too"You said.

At the restaurant

"Here take it"you said giving him something you disliked (you picky eater). Subaru smiled at you as he ate. After chatting and eating with the team you all said goodbye to each other's.
"I will contact you later okay"Riko said as you nod.

You were as you had collected coupons last time when you were with Masaomi.

"Y/n"Subaru calls you as you drove the motorcycle.
"I can't hear you hold on"You said stopping by a side way on a bridge where you two could watch the sea underneath you two.

"What is it?"You ask

"I like you Y/n"Subaru says

"I like you too Subaru"You said

"Wait really, you mean it?"Subaru asks hesitating whether to kiss you or not

"Just kiss me already"You said bringing him to your lips kissing him.

Subaru didn't take that long to kiss you back. Now you were laying on the handles as you two made out in the puplic.

You two were exploring each other's mouth fighting for dominance but gave in as Subaru took the lead. He then kisses your jaw and goes for your neck.

"I say we stop here before we end up making out in here"You said Subaru nods in silence. You could see the tints of pink on his face making him look so cute.
"You are cute Subaru do you know that?"Ypu said

"Don't call me cute, you are the cute one here"Subaru said kissing your nape giving you shivers as you drove back home.

You told him about how you will be his manager on your way back home and he hugged you tightly smiling.

"Yeah I have made the right decision"You said as you two went home holding hands and smiling at each other

Next is Natsume.....