𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐞

You have been working on your game these days and finally released and it didn't take few weeks untill it went viral. Everybody was giving it 5 stars for the artwork and all.

You were accepted into the company sooner after that. You kept writing the storyline and adding more love interests because you wanted to be with other characters in the game too.

It's like you can't get enough from it. You have learned that when you were playing Obey me. You were blessed with Seven demons but you still wanted Solomon, Simeon, Diavolo and Barabtos's love.

After playing obey me you have decided you were going to announce new characters and the social media blew up talking about how they couldn't wait for it.

(A/n: it's funny how obey me actually added characters lol)

You smiled to yourself as you worked on the Christmas event for your game LOVE UNHOLYC.
You decided to take a break after finishing the updates and the game.

You decided you will drop it as soon as it snows in Japan. You were called to a meeting once again for Obey me since you were also a member once again.

You gave them your ideas and excused yourself. You went to the maid cafe. Usui was there of course he would be there to watch your co worker.

"Yea he definitely likes her and is trying to get her"You thought as you took notes for your games.

You felt someone poking your shoulder and it was Natsume.
"Oh hi Natsume"You said shaking hands with him.

You and him have been working together. The reason you joined was because you liked Natsume and wanted to confess but was scared of being rejected.

"What are you doing here?"He asks
"I am getting coffee before I drop the Christmas event for my game and you?"You ask.
"Same here I am getting coffee and after that I need to review the game I was working on"Natsume said

"Do you wanna walk?"You ask
"Sure"Natsume replied as you too got your drinks and went out. You and Natsume walked in silence.
"So are you moving out?"Natsume ask
"No"You said

"But you have a lot of money now especially after how your game blew up over 5 million people are playing it"Natsume said
"I know but I would like to keep the money for future purposes"You said for future purposes you meant by how you saved up money in two.

One was if you needed it and the other was for your future if you got married or wanted to move out to a new house.

Your aunt used to save money for your marriage so you did the same. You would use the money if you need it sometimes.

Natsume watched you as it started snowing as if it wasn't already snowy. It was said the person you watch the first day together is your soulmate.

You and Natsume looked at each other for a while. Your nose was red form the coldness. Natsume took notice of that as he took off his scarf putting in around your neck.

"Keep it as a Christmas gift"Natsume said.
"Thank you Natsume"You said rubbing your hands together but he held it and put it in his pocket.
You were sure at this point you were a blushing mess
"I'm glad I am black"you thought

But really even if you were black there is always part of your body that turns red. Your nose was red and so was your ears.

"Are you okay?"Natsume asks
"Yeah my ears and nose are cold"You lied
"Cute"Natsume mumbled and you heard it
"Huh?"You replied
"I thought you were cute just now"Natsume says

You couldn't reply because your heart was beating loudly in your chest
"Look Y/n I like you"Natsume said
He rubbed your cold cheek as you listen to him and hug him.

"I like you too Natsume"You said muffled due to his heavy coat and sweater he was wearing.
"Well you stay over at my apartment"Natsume says
"Of course" You said.

You and Natsume had instant noddles and watched movie together that night. You feeling a little sleepy and tired from work.

"I love you Y/n"Natsume said kissing your lips then forehead
"I love kisses on the forehead"You thought touching your forehead.
"I love you too Natsume"You said

You tried to kiss him but he is waay too tall and moving is so tiring on  bed. You ended up kissing his jaw. Natsume pulled you close to his chest and you layed on his chest listening to his heart beat.

"What did you mean by future purposes earlier"Natsume asks
"Ahh about that I was saving money for our marriage and our future family"You said
Natsume blushed when you mentioned 'our family'

"Why not now?"Natsume said getting all the sleepy entero off of you.
"What?"You ask
"We can get married now"Natsume said
"I want to get to know you more then marry you"You said

"But what if I wasn't the man you what"Natsume said
"Don't worry I am at the level where I love you and I don't think my love for you will drop by seeing your flaws"you said

"I must be lucky"Natsume said kissing your forehead
"Can we sleep now I am really tired babe"You said
"Okay"Natsume replied as you close your eyes listening to his steady heart beat.

Next is Yusuke.......