Chapter 5

We were staring into each others eyes until I broke the silence.

"I'm, I'm I'm um new"

I mentally facepalmed. Great job Angel.

Scare him away why don't you?

He let out a laugh.

"I can see that," he said between laughter. "What's your name?"

"Angelica, but you can call me Angel, or A or whatever you want but most people call me Angel." I said in a rushed tone.

Wow just wow.

"Hahaha. Okay Angel. I'll show you around school. What do you have first period?"

"I actually don't know. I'm supposed to go to the principle because he's gonna give me all my information."

"I'll take you."

My eyes traced his tall, slender figure as he took my hand in his and walked me to the principle.

He knocked on the door and walked in.

"Good morning Mr. P." Niall said

"Good morning Niall. Hello, you must be Angelica Evans. I'm Mr. Perkins or Mr. P as Niall calls me. Welcome to our school."

Well he seems friendly.

"Thank you." I whispered barely audible.

"I see you and Niall are friends. He can guide you around the school until you get used to it. Here is your scedule and your locker combination." He said while handing me a folder with sheets inside.

I gave him a thankful smile as me and Niall walked out.

"So what do you have first period?" Niall asked.

"History, room 12"

"I have that too! C'mon follow me."

We walked down a long corridor that had pictures and artwork of students.

Room 12 was all the way at the end.

I hesitated to walk in, but Niall grabbed my hand and gently pulled me with him.

"Don't be shy." he whispered.

------------------------------------------------------------
sorry the chapters are so short i'm busy <3