Chapter 7

After Spanish class we decided to head to a café and talk.
"How about Starbucks?" Niall suggested.
"Sure".

We sat down in a booth and taked for a while.

Well it was kind of strange because he kept asking things about me and my life and whenever i would ask him something he would change topic immediately.

I talked most of the time. I told Niall all about my parents that had died in a freak accident.

"I was in the car when they died. My mom Samantha, her car has been tampered with and Ethan my dad, was blasting his music and his engine took the turn from 0 to 60 in under a minute. My mom had warned him not to go so fast. But by the time he took on the turn the car swerved, ripping the drivers side of the car open like opening a can, pushing it, forcing its front end to lose control and smash head on into the trees, off of the road. The entire hood was crushed in and thrown far away from the car. When I looked up my mother was thrown back by the air bag but she was already dead her neck snapped with the impact of the initial impact and my dad had blood pouring out of him, also dead."

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry Angel." Niall said giving my hand a squeeze.

"I was only 14" was all I could say.

We sat in silence for a couple of minutes until Niall took my hand in his and helped me up off the chair.