ONE DIRECTION 5 YEARS

Dear Heroes,

Everyday I remember the first time I saw you on X-Factor. You looked tired waiting for so long, but your shyness was so adorable. Performace after performace you truly won our hearts and continue to win our hearts every single day. Probably supporting you is one of the best decisions I have ever made. Words cant describe how grateful I am for having you. You have literally changed my life. Thanks to you I have understood the world we live in is upside down and things arent always the way we want them to be. I understood that as the time goes by feelings change. I understood that perfection can be found where we least expect it to be, where no one realizes it is.
The most beautiful and pure perfection is found on the most imperfect being. I understood that love doesnt need to be found at first sight to be true, or to be forever. You are the funny guys that are able to make the the whole word laugh at your jokes. You are the only ones who can be serious and funny at the same time. You are the only ones who I know that always tell the truth and always say whats on your minds. There is a part in every girls heart that dreams of her prince, but every Directioner looks at you and knows that you are our princes because you really are. You make us feel like your princesses. Every single one of us.
I know that I love you when I open a magazine and see you there. I know that I love you when I listen to music and hear your voice. I know that I love you when someone says your name and I can't help but smile. I know that I love you when someone insults you and they insult me too. I know that I love you when the sun heats my face and wonder if it heats yours too. I know that I love you when I look up at the sky and I look for you. You make me feel good. You make me feel safe. You make me feel like I could live another day.
Some people say that perfection doesn't exist, but I think they're wrong. You are amazing human beings and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. You have the ability to put a smile on my face every single day and for me that is perfection because you don't do everything right but you can make millions and millions of people all around the world smile. You came a long way because you dreamed about it. Because you worked to make your dreams come true. Because you always believe that things are possible. You deserve everything in this life because you are special guys and you make US feel so special in our own way.
I wonder if you look at each other and realize just how precious you are to us. If I could only wish for one thing, it would be for you to see yourselves just like we do. And then just maybe you would understand how amazing you are to us. How important you are. You wanna know why? You are who you are. Did you ever realize the impact you have on our lives? You save us everyday in so many different ways. You save us in a way no one else could. You cure pains that doctors or pills can't. You save people by being who you are; 5 loving idiots who I am proud to call my idols. You don't need any power. It's just you. And when you smile? When you smile even the stars in the sky light up for you.
You give me a special happiness no one else can give me. You can always make me smile even when I think it's impossible. You are always there, even if you don't know me. I know that you are there through a smile, a word, a song. You are with me wherever I go. I carry you with me on my smile, in my heart, in my blood. I will never have words to thank you for the beautiful lesson you have showed me: dreams do come true if you chase them.
You have become my inspiration. Thank you for the hours you have spent with us. Thank you for the smiles, for the jokes, for the comfort. Thank you for always being there for me. You are genuine and you really do love with your heart, something that not everybody does. People think that chivelry is dead and that there is no such thing as a good, wholehearted person anymore. But you, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, even Zayn Malik, you stand the test of all time because you are chivalrous. You care for your fans and treat us like family. You love with your hearts. You said that you don't like being called "famous" because it's not who you are, but those who truly know you; your fans and your family, we know better that to think you are just someone famous. Because we see the real you. We know that there's more to you than what the tabloids say. Every single day we thank you, we love you. You are kind, repsectful, humble, talented, loving, dedicated, You are Liam, Louis, Harry, Niall and Zayn. Yes even Zayn.
Between all of this love and pride, we are a famliy tied with unbreakable bonds. You are part of my past, my present and my future. You teach me how to be a better person every day.  And now tell me, do you know how important you are? I'm sorry for everything I forgot to say because for people like you these words are not enough. And even though gou'll never read this.... thank you for 5 years of laughter, 5 years of unlimited love, 5 years of proudness, 5 years of unforgetable moments, 5 years of fun, 5 years of support. This whole world is not enough for you. I love you.

-Olga, just another directioner ❤️

#Happy5Years1D