Chapter 6

i'm really busy with school and other stuff so I don't get to update as much as I'd like. :) ~Enjoy~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took a deep breath and walked in.

Niall must have notice because he gave my hand a squeeze and a reassuring smile.

He has a beautiful smile and his eyes have a twinkle... get back on track Angel.

Focus, jeez.

First day of school and you're already falling in love.

I looked around the class to find an empty seat.

"Here sit next to me" Niall said

I didn't hesitate to plop down next to him.

The teacher walked in.

He was short and chubby with brown hair and glasses, in his mid 40's.

"Good morning Grade 14. I'm Mr. Anderson and I'll be your history teacher this year", He seemed nice enough,

"Lexi pass out the new books'' he ordered and a girl with long blonde hair and stick thin legs walked to the front of the class.

Her face was caked with makeup.

Niall leaned close to me and whispered "That's Lexi. You don't wanna mess with her."

"Oh I get it she's one of those barbies isn't she?" I replied.

Niall burst out laughing.

"Mr Horan, would you please stop making so much noise" Mr. Anderson asked.

"Sorry Sir."Niall said and turned back to me, "Yea you could say that."

The period passed quickly and I discovered me and Niall had the same classes.

I guess we were planning on studying the same subjects.

The only class we didn't have together was Spanish.

Niall already knew the language and I was still learning it.

The spanish teacher walked into the class room.

"Hola chicos, chicas. Me llama Señora Fransesca."