🎋1. Toxic Love

Authors, please follow your reviewers.
Please vote and comment on the chapter.

Author: YoIamnicepaprika_7

Reviewer: VArmyGhost

______

✔︎Title: 3/5

The title doesn't seem that creative or unique to be honest. I don't think it also represents the story yet, but then again I can't say anything based on just 6 chapters. 

✔︎Cover: 3.5/5

The cover is not that attractive actually. You used Taehyung in your cover but the story has the maknae line, so it doesn't really fit well. I advise you to make a cover that includes all three or none.

✔︎Blurb: 6.5/10

Your blurb is pretty simple and I dont think is enough to catch the reader's attention. I advise you to make it a bit more attractive. 

✔︎Grammar: 5/5

I have read many fanfics but gotta admit, your grammar was one of the best I've read so far. It was really perfect. The words you used were really great. I was really impressed by how there weren't even typos and the way you used punctuation Mark's was also really impressive.

✔︎Details: 5/5

This was another factor that you nailed. The way you described each and every scene and their emotions was really amazing. The best thing about this book was its details. Not many writers can describe a situation well, but you did and that's really great. Good job on this one.

✔︎Plot and originality: 9/10

Plot is not that unique if you consider their separate stories but the way you wrote it by combining all three made it kinda unique. This kind of story isn't really my taste but I really liked how you placed everything. 

✔︎Flow of the story: 4/5

This was something that I wasn't sure about either. Like the pace seemed fast but at the same time, it seemed slow. Like the chapters were really short and nothing much happens in a scene but then suddenly the scenes changed and everything was different. The writing style you used is also kind of confusing.

✔︎Did you enjoy: 4/5

Like I mentioned earlier, this is not my kind of story but the way you wrote it was beautiful and was fun to read.

The book you wrote doesn't give off the novel vibe though. The way you changed the scenes a lot was pretty unique but it can also be really confusing for some people. The way you showed their bond was not really good. Like they liked each other and confessed and boom. You should've shown how they grew closer, how they started having feelings for each other etc. Your vocabulary and grammar was really amazing and I gotta admit it.
I'm really sorry if I came off as rude at some point.
Good luck!

Thank You!

Total Marks: 40/50

━━━━━

For the author, if you have anything to say ->

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋