part 7

it has been 2 weeks since the boys and their girlfriends haven't made contact with mirhya, and it has been 2 weeks since mirhya went outside her house. she was scared going out now; she is always inside her house. on the courtyard, porch, pool, garden, rooftop, or in her room.

this time, she was in the rooftop. it was midnight and she was admiring the city view. she loved it, she loved how the lights just shimmered on her and just looks like diamonds. she was sitting on the rooftop rails, and her legs swaying, she can jump if she wanted to; that counted suicide.

"hey" she heard a deep voice as her head snap back at her body unbalancing from the rail and the certain figure ran up to her, holding her thinner waist, balancing her figure. she stood up from the rail, with the help of the guy. "blake.." she mutters, "thanks." then she smiles. "your welcome. i think you owe me something" he cheekily smiles as she rolls her eyes. "i don't feel like going on a date anytime soon blake." she says, sighing tiredly. "well," he bows a little, and then smiles at her.

"may i take this so-cliché rooftop dance?" then she smiles, her cheekbones rising up, her hands contacting with his; as they went up to his neck, and his went to her waist, and they start slow dancing. "ugh you're so easy to be attached with; you're just so beautiful, so stunning, so, irrestable." he completed his words, as those words came out of his mouth all suddenly. his eyes were no matched at mirhya's plain black eyes. but; he made her feel beautiful. "and i like you mirhya." he says, as he slowly leaned in, mirhya took a while to process what he said, but didn't respond.

he kissed her lips, softly. as his hands went up to her chins, and her legs turning into a tip toe. then his left hand traveled to her back, supporting her. then they separated, smiling at each other. "i was wondering, do you wanna be mine?" he asks, then she smiled, "yeah.." she mutters. but didn't complete her sentence.

" i guess "

-

I GOT ALOT OF SHIT WAITING FOR YOU MUNCHIKINS IK U LOVE ME SO MUCH MUAH MUAH MUAH.
OH AND YAYYYYYYY I GOT 13 FOLLOWERS. IDC IF ITS NOT A THING TO CELEBRATE BUT EVERY 20-100 FOLLOWERS, ILL BE UPDATING 5-10 CHAPTERS. AY AY AY AY AY :-)

and ofc, my classy ending.

- ash (with love and kisses this time)