part 20

"calum, does sex feels good?" mirhya all of the sudden asks calum, her breathing was steady, the doctors put an face mask on her face that was connected to a tube into the big inhaler.

"sex?" calum shockingly repeated the word as his lips turns into a smug. "yeah yeah i guess." he continued, "why?" she continued to ask, "does it feels hot or does it feel embarassing for people to do gestures in your personal organs in your body?" she asked as if she was like a kid.

"its not embarassing- nor' hot. its sweaty. well it depends who is the one you're having sex with. if it's a one night stand, then it is sweaty and lustful. your body would be greeted with another body's lust and greed. but there is a different feeling when you're doing it with someone you love- someone you like; someone you are addicted to. you feel passion and the pleasure of finally doing it with the person. you'll feel the relief washes to your body and your brain just getting washed and you remember nothing but the certain beauty that connected onto yours- certainly, its more amazing than a one night stand."

mirhya nods, as her eyes rolls down to her ghostly pale hands. "i'll never have sex, or feel the way it feels to sneak out after the one night stand or feel the way it pleasures me when i have sex with someone i admire; never." she sighs, and looks up to calum. "have you had sex with someone you're addicted to?" she asks, "my- yes. she was beautiful, almost like that godness aprodee or something-" "aprodite." mirhya corrected him, she had a thing about greek mythology.

"yes, that. she was a beauty, a certain beauty that you would have not seen in the clubs, streets, anywhere. her name was athena. her body was beautiful, her mind was intelligent, her lips were irristable, she was just mind blowing. she was just a one night stand for me that time, but i changed my feelings to her from time to time. but when i knew she was actually a prostitute and is working as a stripper and have 3 kids with a drug dealer, i lost interest in her." then mirhya srunches her nose. "wow, a beauty could hide a monster." he nodded, "true."

she smiles lightly as she looks at calum, "have you had your kiss yet?" she asks calum, "like passionate one?" then she nods, calum shakes his head, "all of our kisses are full of lust and greed of wanting each others body." then she cups calum's face, putting her hands on his jawlines. as she start leaning and he start leaning.

their lips touched, it was a peck only. but calum have felt the way how soft her lips was, the way it looked plump and feels soft. her lips tasted sugar; maybe of the candies she have gotten these past days. "i wanna have mine before i go"