Muspelheim

Surtr sat on his throne as he planned out in his head which realm he would destroy first. After much thought he determined that midgard would be obliterated and destroyed as he called in his guards who came walking in.

"Yes oh great Surtr we await your command." They all spoke in unison.

"It has come to my attention that our brother was killed by asgardian trash." Surtr said as he growled.

"The rumors are true." A guard replied as he looked at Surtr.

"Do any of you know for sure who did this?" Surtr asked as he held his flaming sword close to him..

One guard spoke up. "I do my Lord."

"Who was it?" He asked enunciating his words with a snarl.

Artek his head guard and best fighter spoke up. "it wasn't those from Asgard my Lord it was The twins from jouttenhiem and his Vanaheim whore named Amythest."

"It matters not who!!! It matters that you BRING THOSE RESPONSIBLE TO ME NOW!!!!!"

The guards all bowed and turned to leave and grab some fire warriors to help them as they arrived to the portal that would lead them to midgard.

Amythest had fallen asleep and had what she thought was a dream when she felt hands grabbing her and holding her as she sat up instantly and looked up seeing Amora sitting next to her with a concerned look.

"Are you ok Ainsley?" She asked as she looked at her.

"No and I need Loki here with us, please Amora." Ainsley all but begged as she looked at her sister.

"Of course sister then perhaps you'll tell us what's wrong." Amora said as she watched Ainsley nod her head.

"Hey Loki, where are you at brother?" Amora said loud enough for him to hear but not so loudly that she startled her sister.

Loki walked out from the kitchen with a glass of tea. "I'm right here sis and why is Ainsley shaking?" He asked as he walked around and knelt in front of her. "Baby what is it? What's wrong?"

"They're coming for us." Ainsley said as she looked at them. "And earth is to be destroyed first right after they kill us."

Loki growled and called an old friend as he heard a deep voice growl. "Hello this Dan what's up?"

"Dan this is Loki." Loki said as he waited for a reply.

"Hello Brother how may I help you?" Dan asked as he waited.

"Do you have any way of contacting the X-men?" Loki asked.

"Yes why what's going on?" Dan asked as he started to worry slightly.

"Earth is about to be history as Surtr is gathering his troops to attack Eight of the nine realms and he's coming after me and my family." Loki said as his eyes glowed blood red.

Loki heard Dan growl. "Not to worry I'll get in contact with them and any other organization I can then I'll get back to you and let you know what I find out." Dan replied with a snarl before hanging up.

Sapphire and Thor walked downstairs as they looked at everyone wondering what was up.

"What's going on?" Sapphire looked at her sister then at the others as she watched lokis eyes become even redder.

"Should I worry brother?" Thor asked as he looked at Loki.

"Oh why ever would you worry Thor?" Loki said angrily. "Just because we now have to worry about midgard being wiped out of existence along with all of us."

"Surtr will perish if he tries." Thor said with a deep throaty growl.

Sapphire wasn't sure of every thing but she knew she couldn't sit idly by while her family, her mate and the people of earth suffered by the hands of a cruel worthless psychopath. Her eyes glowed a deep dark blue as she called her mother forth.

Freya appeared and looked at her daughter's. "What's wrong child?" She asked as she looked at sapphire.

"We need our magical weapons mother as Surtr and his guards are fixing to destroy Midgard and my family. "Sapphire said as she looked at them and then at Freya.

"Those weapons are not without a price daughter." Freya said as she gave a worried look.

"What's the price and I'll gladly pay it." Sapphire said with her head held high.

"Those who touch these weapons must pay with their souls daughter."Freya replied.

Sapphire looked at her curiously.

"What your mother means Sapphire is that anyone who wields these weapons are doomed to live as outcasts like myself." Loki said as he grinned and showed fangs.

"You mean I'll become a vampire? Is that the worst I can pay for my families safety mother?" Sapphire said as she stood strong and proud.

"What about your sister?" Freya asked.

"I'm already on my way to becoming a vampire mother." Amythest said as she smiled, showing tiny fangs.

Loki grinned. "She looks very beautiful don't you think so Freya?"

Freya was so proud of her beautiful daughters as she gave them their weapons and grinned knowing that she herself had wielded those weapons to bring them to their rightful owners.

"Mom are you on hell." Sapphire replied as she looked at her mother.

"Yea considering I had to wield these until you both came of age I too became a vampire." Freya said smiling slightly. "So what of you Amythest? Do you plan on fully becoming one of us?"

"Yes I do mother and sooner rather than later." Amythest said as she looked at Loki as he groaned and smirked.

Amora swatted him playfully as Amythest and sapphire took their weapons and held them up with pride and honor.

Loki was so much in love with Amythest and was so proud that she showed so much strength in giving herself to him without fear hesitation or regret.

Amora called Sevren and he answered saying "Hello my Goddess."

"Hello." Amora said as she smiled. "I need your help love."

"What can I help you with?" Severen asked sweetly.

"We're in danger all of us." Amora replied.