A Fantastic Return

Y/N L/N is the son of Maria L/N, a founding Avenger. After defeating AIM alongside the reformed team, he has embraced his destiny as....

The Legendary
Leviathan

You swung through Jersey City with such speed and movement that you were even impressed by. You had learned a bit more about traveling through a city thanks to some late night trips. Definitely beats having to go into hiding.

As you swung by, you got a call on your helmet. It was from your best friend and only non hero to know about your identity. You answered it and smiled.

Gib: The Avengers are having a press conference?

Y/N: Yeah. Apparently Tony whipped something up to show off me and Ms. Marvel.

Gib: Cool. Who's going to be there?

Y/N: I'm not sure. I only know about me, Cap, Tony, and Ms. Marvel. I have no clue if the others are coming or not.

Gib: It would be cool if they did. Or maybe some of the others that have come out of hiding.

You agreed. You haven't seen a few of them in ages.

Well, any of them.

You missed them all. Wanda, Vision, T'Challa, Carol, Dr.....uh.....that guy whose name you couldn't recall right now....

And you also wanted to finally meet this Peter guy who was your mom's apprentice. The one who helped make the gear you used to defeat MODOCK.

Y/N: Who knows. Maybe they will.

Gib: I hope so. You think the X-Men will make a come back?

Y/N: Time will tell, my good friend. But I'm gonna have to let you go. I just got to Kamala's.

Gib just said goodbye and hung up as you landed. You were on the rooftop of Kamala's apartment where you quickly deactivated your suit.

Y/N: Alright. Now to pick up my girlfriend. I wonder what that event will be about.
-------------
Y/N: Not how I thought this day would go!

You held on for dear life as a giant sized rat with nun-chucks rampaged through the streets of New York. Turns out, the Avengers still had plenty of enemies. Such as...

Yellowjacket: You will pay for what you've done, Avengers!

Natasha: And what exactly did we do to you, Yellowjacket?