Family Reunions

Y/N L/N is the son of Maria L/N, a founding Avenger. After defeating AIM alongside the reformed team, he has embraced his destiny as....

The Legendary
Leviathan

You awkwardly sat at the kitchen table in the home of one Ben Grimm and Alicia Masters. You had messaged Hailey to let her know that you were here, and you messaged Steve to let him know that you might be staying in New York.

What were you doing here?

Telling Reed, Sue, and their kids what happened after they left.

From A-Day all the way to how you helped take down AIM.

That included your mother's death.

Sue: I....I'm so sorry, Y/N.

You just shook your head.

Y/N: I've already made my peace with it.

Reed: Still. You have our regards. I can't imagine what you had to go through. I wish we were here.

Y/N: It was honestly better that you weren't.

Johnny: Yeah, with heroes being outlawed and whatnot, we kinda lost everything.

Ben: Including the Baxter Building. So, welcome to Yancy Street.

Alicia: And you're welcomed to stay for as long as you need.

Alicia set down a plate of food in front of you. You thanked her, though still confused by how she was able to do what she did while being blind. I mean, she wasn't Daredevil.

You picked up your fork and looked down at the delicious food, before you noticed a finger just to your left. You watched for a moment before said finger poked your fake eye.

Sue: Valeria!

Valeria flinched at her name and chuckled slightly. You just smiled as you reached up and touched your eye. It detached from the artificial socket and you held it out. You just closed your left eyelids.

Y/N: If you wanna check it out.

Valeria: Are you sure?

You nodded.

Y/N: I can see with just one.

Alicia: And you don't even need that.