For My Queen

Smut for my queen, Idkiwannaread1 love you ♥️

| Smut Warning |

Gon pov :

It was just another day one whale island, except it wasnt. You see I'm dating this beautiful boy Killua Zoldyck and I love him more than anything. I thought that for our anniversary I could take him somewhere special and to remember, but theres so many places and things to choose from. After debating for about a couple days I found out what I was going to do for my precious Ki. I will somewhat relive the first night I brought him here, 4 years ago when we were twelve. (A/n legally 16 year olds are old enough to have sex in some places so i thought why not here?) I set up about the same thing but more romantic and touchy feely, I know he says its embarrassing but I know he likes it when I do things for him. I've got it planned down to the bone :

First : we spend the day in town and around the island exploring and having a good time

Second : we go to the cliff near the lake where I have a picnic planned with candles and food platters, especially desert for my Ki's sweet tooth.

Third : after the food and romantic night, we go back to my place (where my aunt mito is still at work and grandma is out) and make sweet sweet love to my Ki who deserves the world

Fourth : we take a romantic bath together then watch movies cuddling till we fall asleep

Of course if Ki doesnt want to have sex we could just skip to step four.

| Anniversary |

Lulu is still getting ready, which is expected of my beauty queen, "Gon, do I look ok?" And there he was. My beautiful Ki, dressed in skin tight light blue jeans with a tucked in button up and a baby blue cardigan. Paired with his purple convers ofc. "You look stunning, as always kitty" I said kissing his forhead then taking his hand "now cmon I've got the whole day planned out for you.

First I took him out shopping knowing how much he likes to buy new clothes for himself and I, or just candy. His eyes gleamed at the new clothes store that opened up here a couple days ago. "Ohhhhh look! That dress is so pretty!" He said lightly pressing his fingers against a beautiful blue dress. "Not as pretty as it would look on you." And to that comment he blushed. "GON YOU CANT JUST SAY STUFF LIKE THAT!!" I love Ki so much, the way he gets flustered from the slightest compliment, his big beautiful blue eyes that rival the oceans beauty. And his unkept fluffy white hair, he is imperfect in all the perfect ways and I love him. I simply smile and pick up the dress following him to the other clothes that caught his beautiful blue eyes.

After a couple hours of shopping and looking around, I took him through the forest and over to the picnic I have ready. The look of surprise and love in his eyes was magnificent, "Gon, you didnt have to..." He turned to me with his head down and bangs covering his gorgeous features. I walked forward slightly and put my fingers under his chin lifting his head up gently and brushing his bangs out of his face with my finger. "I love you kitty, of course I would do this for you." I said pecking his nose with a kiss. "Now cmon, you are going to enjoy this meal I cooked for you, arent you?" I said leading him by his hand gently over to the blanket and arrangement of foods and pastries. "Mhm, thank you Gon"

"Mmmmm thish ish shu guhd!" Killua said his mouth full of a chocolate on chocolate cake I made him with vanilla frosting, "Glad you like it" I said wiping away a bit of chocolate on his lips. After eating we just sat there for a little, stargazing like the first night we were here. "No really, thank you Gon." I turn to my boyfriend who still has his eyes on the stars above. "Your welcome princess, I will forever be your knight in shining armour." I said only a hint of sarcasm. He giggled at that. His voice is like a melody, and his laugh is like a song that ive been blessed with by the most beautiful angel, my Ki.