Pocky

Hey guys!

Happy anniversary lovelys!

Its officially been a year on wattpad!

Enjoy this little oneshot for it!

Killua walked around the whale island candy shop, he came across a candy he has never seen before.

It has chocolate, and looked yummy, so he bought it.

He then started heading back to the house atop that hill.

He walked through the door, greeted Mito, and headed upstairs.

Walking through the door, Killua found Gon sitting on the floor trying to beat a level in a game they bought.

"Hey, im back" He said. "Yeah hi" Gon said, really not paying any attention. Sighing, Killua sat beside him and started rummaging through the bag. Apparently the sound of that plastic bag, and the smell of candy from open packaging, snapped him out of it. His head swung to look beside him, pausing the game and eyeing the candy.

"You brought snacks!" Gon said with a happy grin. Killua giggled. Gon loved that sound. "Yeah, i did. Yknow like i said i would? Were you really not listening to me?" Killua said, throwing his empty lolipop stick into the trash.

He didnt even savor it, just bit it off like an animal. Gon rubbed the back of his head. "Sorry guess i was too focused on the game" He looked through the bag, finding that 'strange' candy Killua bought.

"Uh Killua?" Gon said, pulling out the candy. "Yuh?" Killua looked over to Gon. "Why'd you buy this?" He asked, showing the candy to Killua. Killua shrugged. "Looked good, I've never had it before so i wanted to try" He said, grabbing the package from Gon.

"But uh-" Killua looked at Gon. "What?"

"Its actually kind of a game" Gon said, rubbing the back of his neck again. A faint blush was there, barely noticeable with his tanned skin. "Oh? What game" Killua said intrigued now. He opened the thing, and stuck one in his mouth. He ate it. "Mm not bad" Killua looked over at Gon, signaling for him to talk.

"Oh well uhm....you put one end in your mouth, and i would the same" Killua quirked a brow and took out two sticks, "No- you have to use the same stick" Killua nodded and put the second one back. He put the chocolate end in his mouth, and Gon leaned forward getting the bisquit end.

It was at that moment, Killua processed the situation.

"WHAT IS THIS GAME???"

It was muffled, but Gon spoke again. "Its kinda like a game of chicken, you keep biting the stick, and whoever pulls back first loses" Killua nodded, although barely to not break the stick.

Gon closed his eyes, and bit the stick. Killua closed his too, they kept biting. Hesitantly.

Gon opened his eyes, and saw a blushing Killua infront of him. He smirked, he was determined to win now. Gon took a larger bite, and Killua still nibbled forward. He looked like backing out until,

There was no more stick.

Pink lips met tan, and Killuas eyes shot open. He almost pulled back, but Gon placed a hand behind his head, deepening the kiss.

"Mmph" Killua closed his eyes again. Melting into the kiss.

It would have escalated, but their kiss came to an embarrassing stop.

"Boys! Lunch is ready-" The both pulled away, Killua blushing like a madman, and Gon smiling sheepishly at Mito.

"Oh. I see" She shut the door, and her footsteps faded away. Gon turned to Killua, seeing him starring at the door in utter shock.

To which he exploded with euphoria.
Gon was laughing so hard he couldn't breathe. Killua turned to him, seeing him rolling on the floor.

"SHUT UP YOU IDIOT! SHE SAW US KISS!- OH MY GOD- WE KISSED-" Killuas yelling at Gon, turned into a full on gay panic, right infront of him. He curled into a ball, and tried to hide in the corner, muttering to himself.

At the same time, in the kitchen, Mito was handing over 20 bucks to Abe.

"I told you so"

Bye lovelys 💋

680 words