Bunny Suit

(Fucking wattpad deleted the cover I had for it because of community guidelines- so yeah...)

Gon - top

Killua - bottom

Killua in bunny suit

Kinky af

Youve been warned

No one pov :

"So I was just wondering if you could help me find a safe part time job..?" Killua asked Gon, his best friend who has helped him find jobs for a while now, asking for this one as because his part time job had blown up. Literally, the place exploded.

"Hm...I think I could get you one..." He responded looking as though he was thinking.

"Oh really?! Thank you!" Killua said as Gon led him from the room they were talking in into the hallway and started speaking.

"Yes, you will be a sexual urges sleeve." He said leading Killua somewhere.

"A what now?-" He asked wanting to know if he heard that right. If Gon really did just say that.

"A sexual urges sleeve, for sex." Gon said nonchalantly opening a door to a common room and letting Killua in. "There is a dressing room right over there with an outfit ready, I will be training you for the next month." Gon said pointing to a door across the room.

"Oh, alright then..." Killua said not questioning it or taking any chances on loosing a job. He kinda needs money for rent guys. He walked into the room and spotted the 'outfit'. There was a corset like thing, a collar with a short tie to clip around his neck, some panties of some sort with thin fabric that would barely cover his area, some see through thigh-high socks matched with black heels, black bunny ears, and a white cotton tail but plug.

What in the hentai is this shit

After changing he walked out feeling very exposed and embarrassed. He literally looks like hes starring in a fucking porno. "Uhm this costume....is it really necessary for me to work?" He asked trying to cover himself up more with his hands.

Wasn't really helpful.

"Killua, the clothes you wore before arent very sexual, you need to show off in order to be a good sex sleeve." Gon said looking the porcelain boy over.

damn he looks good

"Now for training."He said sitting down on the bed with Killua. "Have you kissed people from outside your family?" He asked leaning in close to Killua's face.

"Uhmm yes, I-i have." Killua said stuttering out of embarrassment with how goddamn closen Gons face to his. And the the fact he was lying about his answer to Gons question.

"Good then you wont mind." Gon said pressing his lips to Killua immediately sticking his tongue into the kiss, then pulled apart from him.

He doesn't hesitate does he

Gon moved Killua down and his kissed his collarbone earning a moan from the pale small younger boy.

"Anh-"

"Have you ever had sex before?" Gon asks as he leaves hickeys all over the porcelain skin.

"N-no hah-I havent." He panted, kind of enjoying the sensation all over his chest neck and abdomen.

"Alright then, I'll have to be more gentle." Gon said biting and sucking on the pink buds that stuck up from arousal.

"W-nh~ What?" Killuas dick popped out of the small peice of fabric that barely even covered him in the first place, his erection growing.