chill day

i keep forgiving that asshole.
but he does mean everything to me.
i run my hand through his soft dark hair while he was sleeping in my room. soft baby snores come from his swollen lips from last night. i move my hand down, tracing his lips. i continue to move my hand down his chest until i was above his v line. i stop and make circles into his chest, with my head still on his upper chest. his body stirs and i hear a rough voice.
"brooke."
"mhm?" i mutter back, lifting my head.
"i have to fly back to north carolina for a show in like two days." his eyes finally open, showing off his beautiful brown eyes.
"i love your eyes." i change the subject, standing up. i was only wearing a long shirt that stopped about under my butt and a pair of lace black underwear.
he chuckles, grabbing his phone from the nightstand.
"and i love you." he says, snapping a picture with my back turned.
"stop." i groan. "i look like a mess."
"yeah my mess." he says, locking his phone. i slide on a pair of nike pros and go through my snapchat.
"babe gilinsky, 2 minutes ago." i read out loud, looking back at him. he rolls over into the pillow, not saying anything. I click on it and watch it.
"and i love you." his raspy voice says behind the camera. the video was on me with me running my hands through my hair to untangle it.
"stop. i look like a mess!" i groan.
"yeah, my mess." then the video ends with me turning my head to look over at him before pulling on pants.
"jack! im not wearing pants." i whine, sitting on the edge of the bed.
"you aren't showing anything. chill. do you really think ill post a video of you showing something that only i'm allow to see?" he rolls his eyes, sitting up. he wraps an arm around my waist, pulling me down.
"say you love me and ill make you food?" he whispers into my ear. i was tight against his bare chest.
"i hate you so go make me food." i mumble back.
"say it." he laughs, squeezing me tighter.
"I love you!" i giggle. he kisses my nose and lets go of me. jack walks to the kitchen, leaving me alone in the bedroom. i scroll through my twitter and tumblr on my laptop. everybody was freaking out about the video from jack's snapchat story.
" @ gilinskyhunnie2 #RELATIONSHIPGOALS"
" @ hannahtyla jack & brooke r so cute wtf "
" @ magcon105 how could you ship them? "
" @ giannamax what a whore, she isn't even wearing pants. jack do you pay her? "
i reply to most of the positive comments and a few to the hate.
"we are cute af, whatcha mean?" i reply to @ magcon105
"ya he definitely pays me" i reply to @ giannamax
i walk to the kitchen, sitting on the counter while i watch jack's back muscles as he stirs the pancake mix.
"yeah for sure bro." he chuckles into the phone. he held the phone with his shoulder as he continues to cook.
"nah im gonna stay with her all day. ill take a raincheck."
he listens for a bit.
"i think her and i are okay. i just, i don't know. I really love her. she's definitely the one." jack grins. he hangs up and turns around to pour the mix into the pan.
"how long have you been there?" he blushes.
"for like a second." i lie softly.
"who were you talking to?" i add
"jj." he picks up a piece of bacon and places it in front of my mouth.
"good?" he ask, while i eat it from his fingers.
"mhm!" i grin.
we hang around, eating and listening to music loudly.
"you're my favorite kind of night." jack sings along with the song.
we were both laying down on the floor in my living room. my speaker was blasting the music through the room. jack had his fingers in my hair while i was laying on top of him with our legs tangled with one another.
"so ima care for you, you, you." he mumbles.
his free hand was intertwined with one of my hands.
casually, he would leave small kisses on my head and face. always making me smile.
"this is perfect." i whisper as the song changes to partynextdoor.
"you're perfect." he says, connecting our lips deeply.