youtube video

a/n this is just the youtube video, nothing really important happens. you can skip it or whatever

07

jack sets up his camera in front of his bed, after i gave him his laptop to read the questions.

"ready?" he ask. i nod, pressing the record button.

"hey! what's up guys. i'm Jack and i got here, my lovely girlfriend" he says happily, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. i smile widely.

"hi i'm brooklyn" i say quietly. jack pulls me in closer, leaning down to whisper in my ear.

"don't be shy babe." i nod. he looks back up at the camera. "today we are doing a q & a video with a few questions you guys sent in."

i lean up, kissing his cheek lightly before taking the macbook. "yeahhh so let's start" i half smile. "name one thing you love about each other from fuckme_camm" i laugh the username, looking up at jack.

"that she still blushes when i call her babe or baby" he says kissing my forehead. i feel my cheeks heat up and i cover them with my hands.

"shut up" i groan. "a thing i love about jack is that he cares so much if i skip a meal or act different and etc" i say honestly, looking at the laptop.

"always" he whispers. (oops tfios)

"thing you hate the most from bootylikejack" i read out.

"everything" i say loudly with a serious look.

"ugh brooklyn" he smiles tackling me with him on top of me. he places my wrists over my head with a smile. "tell me you think i'm perfect and hot!" he yells.

"no! you aren't suppose to lie"

"tell me" he laughs.

"you are perfect and hot" i whisper, rolling my eyes playfully.

"louder baby!" he yells.

"you are perfect and hot!" i shout. he lets go, pulling us into the same positions.

"i thought so" he mutters grabbing the computer.

"have you done the dirty? from magconluv"

"nope" he answers while i blush slightly.

"boysofvine ask where did you meet?" he reads

"we met at Taco Bell" i answer

"then i saw her a meet and greet at starbucks but she wasn't there for me" he pouts. "she only wanted coffee."

I laugh pecking his lips softly. "sorry" I whisper. he chuckles, unwrapping his arm from around my shoulders. he grabs my hand tightly. "don't be" he says softly. i half smile, looking over at the computer.

"pleasejackandjack says we are the cutest and why did jack take so long?"

"uh i don't know actually" he shrugs. "i wanted to know her first, you know?" he adds. i shrug as well not knowing what to say.

"i think we are done for today! like this video if you want to see more of brooke. see you later!" he smiles, then turning to kiss me hard. after a whlie, he pulls away then turns off the camera.

"thanks babe for being in my video" he says pulling the camera his mac.

"you're welcome!" i say leaning back against his bed.