jack's pov

jack's pov
she's a beauty. her long hair running through my rough fingers, soft as usual and smelt just like strawberries was a wonderful smell to wake up to.
there is times when i wanna open her head to see what she is thinking and why she is sad at times.
she changed me i guess.
i was an asshole and at first i only needed her for sex since everybody in LA knew who i was. now she is much more than that. she truly means so much to me. i feel that i actually love her.
i'm falling in love.
i love her right now but im not in love..yet. it's amazing what a girl could do to you.
she stirs in her asleep, changing positions on my chest. her lips are slightly open and her face looked so relaxed and worry free,something i rarely see when im with her in public. she mumbles a couple incoherent words, making me continue to run my fingers through her hair to sooth her. she practically smiles in her sleep. i smile, looking down at my beautiful girlfriend.
"how lucky did i get. i don't deserve you or this." i mumble, picking up my phone. i go on twitter and take a picture with me kissing her forehead and my arm around her shoulders. i take the picture and start on a short but important caption. "woke up to my gorgeous girlfriend still asleep. how lucky am i. love you baby." i tag her and post it, setting my phone down to watch her again for a little.
we reach las vegas in about 4-5 hours, the bus driver pulling into a hotel parking lot.
"this is you for about 5 days or so." he says. i pull away from brooke quietly and carefully, grabbing our bags. jack j helps me out, looking over at her.
"you're whipped bro." he mumbles, patting my back.
"i know." i chuckle, bringing them inside. our tour manager checks in and gives us two keys.
"17th floor, two suites." she says. we both nod, taking the bags up. i walk around the suite, admiring the largeness.
i walk out, checking to see the time was about 7pm. I go back to the tour bus and carry brooklyn through the hotel and up to the 17th floor by the elevator.
"jack?" she mumbles, her eyes opening slowly.
"hey." i whisper. her soft lips form a pout, snuggling back into my arms. i open the door with the key card and place down on the king size bed.
"we have to get dinner. takeout or go out somewhere?" i ask. she sits up, grabbing my hand.
"takeout!" she laughs.
"whatcha want?" i crawl on top of her, making her lay down again.
"you." she jokes. i kiss her lips softly, smiling.
"actually i want chipotle." she mumbles, getting up. she starts to change in front of me into a pair of short shorts and a cute crop top from pacsun.
"change." i mumble out of habit.
"wait why?" she groans, picking up a non crop top but a tight shirt.
"this or this?" she says.
"tight one."
she changes into the tight one but at least it covers her stomach.
"let's go." i grab her hand, dragging to the elevator.
"we have no ride!" she says.
"i called a taxi babe." i smile, pulling towards the taxi. i thank the man and get in as he takes us to the closest chipotle. he pulls in and waits for us while we order inside. i carry the bag with my arm around brooke's waist. she gives me a light smile, getting into the car. she checks her phone for the first time since she woke up.
her smile grows, wrapping her arms around my neck.
"you're so sweet." she mumbles into my neck, making me grin. "seriously the best boyfriend."
i rub her small back, shaking my head.
"love you babe."
"love you so much." she pulls away and retweets the picture and favorites. she tweets back.
"babe, can't be luckier to have a boyfriend like you. love you xx". i re tweet it and scroll through the fans' replies to it. i retweet a couple and follow a bunch before the driver stops in front of the hotel. i pay him and step out, taking her hand.
//
vote and comment!
the picture at the top or side is the picture jack posted!